In search for HDTV

Hello fellow Neowinians

I'm search of an HDTV to buy for my bedroom. I've got $350 saved up and well do not want to spend much more on a TV. I play a lot of Xbox 360 games and watch a few TV shows like Sons of Anarchy and Supernatural. I've looking into buying a 32" 720p HDTV seeing that these are the cheapest at such a gargantuan size. I would prefer a 1080p HDTV but the only one I can actually afford under my strict budget are in the 22-26" range.

I currently have a 26" CRT TV which is much bigger than a 26" LCD HDTV, which is why I'm looking at larger HDTVs to try to cope with my large CRT TV. Could anyone guide me in a direction? Which is better for Xbox 360 games? I play MW2 mostly so I would like to have more detail on my screen but not at the cost of $200 extra.

Any suggestions would be great! Merry Christmas! And happy holidays! (feeling very loving today. :laugh: )

personally i would wait another couple of months.

when the new stuff comes out in april or so, i bet a 40" will be the same price as the 32's are now. it always seems to work that way.

well maybe not a 40" but a 36" for sure.

personally i would wait another couple of months.

when the new stuff comes out in april or so, i bet a 40" will be the same price as the 32's are now. it always seems to work that way.

well maybe not a 40" but a 36" for sure.

+1 on that Wait a lil while longer and the prices some come down pretty noticeably