What Have You Named Your Computer(s)?

THX1138 is the name of George Lucas's first movie, also used in Star Wars as a call sign, and THX the sound system :)

LV-426 was the name of the planet used in Aliens (or also known as Acheron from the original Alien)

good job guys :)

4 boxes

ServerX - XP Pro

Devillindows4 - Lindows OS 4

Unwashed Heathen - Redhat 9

b@stard Child - Windows 2000

(censor blocked the name)

1 lappy

Darko - Windows 98 "Lite"

I pay attention to the important things in life :bounce:

THIS IS MY 100th POST :woot:

Do you not see the irony here? :laugh: :p

Well, I've named my computer Pi Puter after my nickname. :cool:

ohhh... that irony... lol :) :duh: My brain hurts. I'm surrounded by higher-ups that keep making promises that I have to keep (I'm an asp.net web developer... and a highly underpaid/unappreciated one at that)

Wave,Jun 16 2003, 07:28] Funny and true story...

I was taking my comp to my friends house to set some stuff up, but had to go to the mall to pick up some stuff, so I went to park. Couldn't find a spot, but then I saw one in the expectent mothers spot. Drove up, parked and got out of the car. Just then a security guard comes up, "You can't park there" I stammered and said, sure I can, my 'baby's' in the back. He looked in the back, saw the computer, and began laughing so hard that he just let me be.

So, I guess I call my computer my baby.

hahahah nice!

T3 (terminator 3)

Because it has Pentium3 and a Geforce 3.......

Hope upgrading to next generation hardware, i'll cal it matrix...because it will control my mind.

1 computer is named TXH1138 and my laptop is named LV426.

Anyone know what they come from??? :)

well THX1138 was george lucas's first film

and i believe LV426 is the planet the aliens came from in alien

correct?

[edit] (crap, just read past the original question and saw that he told everyone)

//Pheonix (after it burned up and cracked the cpu and fried the motherboard, I bought new parts and it has arisen from the ashes - so to speak)

//Fuzzychildren (wife's computer - she couldn't decide which cat to name it after, so....)

//Room712c (my extra computer I have taken into work. Had to make it seem like it was one of the other computers. boring, but they never figured it out)