How to remove HP laptop stickers?

Heated moist pad to loosen the gunk. Then an eraser if anything is left.

Alternatively, some sort of organic solvent like acetone or cyclohexane readily dissolves many adhesives.

If you have fake nails forget it. They have a pretty strong adhesive so I suggest using a blade or pocketknife to wedge in between and feel it off slowly like that. To clean the glue thats left, I use alcohol pads or rubbing alcohol and scrub it off. Do it while the machine is off at the point of alcohol to avoid any damage.

Peel the metal piece off with a knife. Then get a piece of regular or duck tape and lay it over the sticky film/residue and pull. I did that on my desktop and laptop, works wonder.

Replace the case, with a case that doesn't have stickers on it.

Using Alcohol etc could be dangerous incase you consume some and get drunk.

Using a knife is dangerous for obvious reasons.

Safety first and all that jazz.

Peel sticker.

Rub sticky stuff. Clump it together and remove. Repeat until sticky stuff gone.

No need for anything special. Nothing abrasive, nothing extra needed. Just your fingers.

I actually run a company that specializes in this. Just send me the laptop with $19.99 + shipping. I'll remove the sticker and have the laptop sent back in perfect condition. :wacko:

Hello,

The alcohol method is sound I would recommend using isopropyl alcohol instead of nail polish remover as the acetone may damage the case plastics. The tape method has also worked for me, as has using an eraser (being careful to collect the debris so it does not enter the keyboard or air inlets).

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

I actually run a company that specializes in this. Just send me the laptop with $19.99 + shipping. I'll remove the sticker and have the laptop sent back in perfect condition. :wacko:

My company only chargesd $15.00 + shipping.

Alternatively, you could peel the stickers off, then just rub the residue away (without any isoproyl or anything - try it, it works)

Peel and sparingly use nail varnish remover is what I do ... though colour test this somewhere on the underside as it can make some plastics fade, but generally wont. It is corrosive to plastics - but with care won't leave a mark.

peel off. use a razor blade or X-Acto if needed. watch out, the edge of the thin metal Intel badge can cut you.

use a small bit of Krud Kutter for residue removal and rinse with damp paper towel

i'm lovin' this haha. but i'll do it for $9.99 + shipping.

I want to remove the intel and windows sticker, what is the safest way to do it?

peal it off with your finger. but be careful not to get the corner under your nail. on my laptop the stickers where thinck and had a sharp corner it got under my short nails and stabbed me :p

then use an eraser or just water and scrub it off

My company only chargesd $15.00 + shipping.

Alternatively, you could peel the stickers off, then just rub the residue away (without any isoproyl or anything - try it, it works)

mine only charges $14.99 + shipping

and we paint flames and put speed holes to make it faster

why do you want to remove it lol, it will come off by itself quickly

no they dont. on my schools laptops the stickers have been there for well over 2 years