[UK] E4 Skins

tony got hit by a bus o0o0o interesting. surly they wont write him off after first season.

I hope not I know he's an idiot but he sorta helps make the show funny and good...he didn't look well tho at the end with the grand singing finale...

Awwwwwwww that was a great episode and it had a great ending, it was good the way Sid and Cassie found each other and just said "hi" and then it ended :)! Kind of funny though that Tony tells Michelle that he loves her, and then gets struck by a bus! I think he will live though.

Cant wait until the next series!!!

Topped off the series quite well, good to see Sid and Cassie somewhat together. Anwar's scenes were funny :D

Shame Tony got hit by a bus, but karma FTW :rofl:

Radish?

tony got hit by a bus o0o0o interesting. surly they wont write him off after first season.

I'm not at all surprised, the bus drivers in Bristol are ****ing maniacs!

Anwar's scenes were funn:D:D

That was hilarious!! His Uncle was so funny, where he was winding up Anwar saying he thought it was his 18th birthday, and about his new wif:rofl:l:!

i found it so funny, he was standing in the road for a while wasnt he? so how did the bus driver not see him lol

Does anyone have any idea of when Series 2 will start? I am eager to see what will happen :p

I can't believe I have watched 9 series of it though, seems like half... lol.

The singing part at the end made me giggle :D

Does anyone have any idea of when Series 2 will start? I am eager to see what will happen :p

I can't believe I have watched 9 series of it though, seems like half... lol.

The singing part at the end made me giggle :D

Probably either near the end of this year or same time next year...dont think a date has been set just yet....

That episode was brilliant and I absolutely adore the show. I would love to be a part of it somehow :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_music_featured_in_Skins

* "Wild World" by Skins Cast/Cat Stevens

Would be nice to get the version the Skins Cast Sang (Y)

King Mustard, see the website as you can get invovled somehow.

I had a look on the Channel 4 website/forum and noone had the version to download...I think I might have a look around the fansites.

The first series is out on September 3, just after it finishes its repeat run on Channel 4. For all those asking about series 2, details are sketchy at the moment but as things stand, the expected premiere date is next January (2008) on E4. All of the gang will be back - but there's an obvious question mark over one particular character...

Finished watching all the episodes now, can't wait for season 2!

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...