January 2010 Desktop Thread

Excuse me, Dutch model. :whistle:

She's a Dutch VS model, actually, so both of you were right (Googled her for more pics :-P)

Doutzen Kroes (pronounced Dow-tzen Crew-s) (born January 23, 1985 in Eastermar, the Netherlands) is a Dutch model and currently one of the Victoria's Secret Angels.

VS is Victoria Secret, sir.

abit off topic, could anyone please tell me, when i upload a img here and posted it at a smaller size, is this a java code or a form code sorry teaching myself php/html and wishing to know.

Is that a dock at the bottom of your screen? How did you set the items that way?

Yes that's a dock. You can get a similar thing by either setting panel opacity to zero, and placing the dock at the bottom, or by removing the panel altogether and using menu screenlet, and system notification area screenlet. I'd recommend docky and zero-opacity panels.

I'm more interested in OP's wallpaper :D

desktop201001.png

The wallpaper is actually a low resolution picture that somebody sent me that I rotated and modified a bit. If anybody has a clue who this girl is and/or where the original picture can be found I would appreciate a link myself! Don't ask me, though, because I don't know where it came from. I'm giving up the dock for a little bit in favor of 7stacks. I miss my zoomy effects :(

Not very crafty @ customizing, but I like a somewhat simplistic minimalistic feel for starting out the new year, fresh.

My background changes every 5 minutes. The CD Art Cover ties into iTunes and is fully functional. The Calendar, Tasks, and Events tie into Microsoft Office's Outlook program and also are fully functional. The Weather is accurate and also fully functional. The Heads Up Display (HUD) Clock is actually a Windows Vista/7 gadget so no extra processes running Rainmeter. Only Rainlendar, CD Art Display (CAD), and native Windows 7 gadget engine.

Happy New Year Everyone!

.+*+. 2010 .+*+.

Can you please provide a link to that clock?

Les filles avec des taches de rousseur ont du poil de carotte aux bons et beaux endroits.

Dicton fran?ais ;)

I still don't like her.

And you might want to remove that, I've seen someone getting warned in the past because they talked a non-english language.