Member Pics 2010

It's me :p

I look a bit young :/ and the lighting is bad and the pics been resized and I can't find the original one but it's the latest I have.

post-279758-1263140122.jpg

It's me :p

I look a bit young :/ and the lighting is bad and the pics been resized and I can't find the original one but it's the latest I have.

<image snipped>

Looking good, mate (Y) I can't pull those sort of hats off; I've tried before :p

Looking good, mate (Y) I can't pull those sort of hats off; I've tried before :p

Thanks :p I've only recently started wearing them, never thought I'd suit them, but I've always got it on now lol.

Thanks :p I've only recently started wearing them, never thought I'd suit them, but I've always got it on now lol.

Haha, well it's good you didn't listen to your assumptions and tried them out then :p

Haha, well it's good you didn't listen to your assumptions and tried them out then :p

;) Yup glad I did :p I have a black one too lol. I can't really wear it in the summer though :/ Will just have to make sure my hair is always straight lol

;) Yup glad I did :p I have a black one too lol. I can't really wear it in the summer though :/ Will just have to make sure my hair is always straight lol

Ahh, I don't have a problem with the straightness of my hair; it's always been lovely and straight ;) much to the jealousy of all my friends :p Last time I tried one of those hats was in Topman a couple years ago, so now I've matured a little bit, I might see if they suit me yet :D

Ahh, I don't have a problem with the straightness of my hair; it's always been lovely and straight ;) much to the jealousy of all my friends :p Last time I tried one of those hats on was in Topman a few years ago, so now I've matured a bit, I might see if they suit me yet :D

I can imagine the jealousy :p I hate having to straighten my hair, I wish I had naturally straight hair lol. I tried one on a while ago too and I didn't think it looked all too good, but tried again a few months ago and I've been wearing them ever since :D

I never used to wear those hats, infact no hat suited me until those. Started last year and near enough wear either my grey or black one every damn day. Wearing the black one now :rofl:

Oh, and pics:

Autumn/start of winter '09

9331_169767292003_629777003_3681084_1130669_n.jpg

Around the same time (just me here though)

10134_328083845584_806165584_9532868_1173573_n.jpg

I never used to wear those hats, infact no hat suited me until those. Started last year and near enough wear either my grey or black one every damn day. Wearing the black one now :rofl:

It becomes habit, just to put it on before going anywhere :p Every time I go out I put it on :)

So during CES, I met up with a couple of female friends that happened to come to Vegas on the same weekend. On Saturday night we went to the JET nightclub at the Mirage and hung out in a VIP area.

16845_514811698326_225500014_603911_1154272_n.jpg

It was a lot of fun (Y)

Edited by gigapixels

It becomes habit, just to put it on before going anywhere :p Every time I go out I put it on :)

So true, and now I can just leave my hair curly for college and catch a lay in until 6am instead of 5am on weekdays!

So true, and now I can just leave my hair curly for college and catch a lay in until 6am instead of 5am on weekdays!

That's pretty much the main reason I started to wear them all the time, to hide the curly hair. We can't all be blessed with naturally straight hair :p

I can imagine the jealousy :p I hate having to straighten my hair, I wish I had naturally straight hair lol. I tried one on a while ago too and I didn't think it looked all too good, but tried again a few months ago and I've been wearing them ever since :D

My sister annoyed me with her complaints about my 'naturally straight' hair for most of this last decade before I finally escaped to uni :p I can imagine it would get annoying though, having to straighten it all the time.

[...]

Ooh, insight and good feedback about those hats from another person. I'm definitely going to try them again then :happy: I've always liked the style; just didn't think it suited me :p

My sister annoyed me with her complaints about my 'naturally straight' hair for most of this last decade before I finally escaped to uni :p I can imagine it would get annoying though, having to straighten it all the time.

It does get annoying, having to get up early JUST to do my hair :/

Ooh, insight and good feedback about those hats from another person. I'm definitely going to try them again then :happy: I've always liked the style; just didn't think it suited me :p

See you should get one and take a picture for us all :p

It does get annoying, having to get up early JUST to do my hair :/

See you should get one and take a picture for us all :p

Awwh, I bet the results of straightening it are worth the early mornings though? :p

Haha, that would be a good idea :D but there's a reason the picture I've posted in this thread is heavily edited - I never used to like the idea of posting much personal information on-line or talking to people I don't know, haha :D Being a moderator (loads of users hating you :p) doesn't help those concerns either :)

Aha, well I got one from topman which are purposely too big for your head and have a "tail" (Like a beanie but smaller).. Suited me much better than a tight fitting hat.

Awwh, I bet the results of straightening it are worth the early mornings though? :p

Yeah, wouldn't be able to survive otherwise :p Got to get up every morning to do it :)

Haha, that would be a good idea :D but there's a reason the picture I've posted in this thread is heavily edited - I never used to like the idea of posting much personal information on-line or talking to people I don't know, haha :D Being a moderator (loads of users hating you :p ) doesn't help those concerns either :)

That's understandable :) You should still take a picture though :p

smile.gif

A young James May with a hat on :p

Sadly no pics of me, camera's weren't invented when I was a lad :)

:)

la0c3be9c3d4b4779ae4cb9.png

Dunno what happpened, re-quoting ... plus me waits for Andy DaMunky to post pics from assbook of me ...

Sod it, heres me ...

And no that isnt my real hair, its a Tree :p

Edited by BeLGaRaTh