Member Pics 2010

So during CES, I met up with a couple of female friends that happened to come to Vegas on the same weekend. On Saturday night we went to the JET nightclub at the Mirage and hung out in a VIP area.

It was a lot of fun (Y)

What happens in Vegas... :p

you find time to Game and have a GF? :o

;)

Obviously his girlfriend games while he is cleaning around the house. All of his opinions are actually his girlfriends through his mouth.

Bored, wrapping up my work day and decided to play with the built in Web Cam on my iMac.

post-34384-1263336277.jpg

Which one is the real DL? :laugh:

you find time to Game and have a GF? :o

;)

Fairly new relationship, well a few months of seeing, about a week or two now of more serious, so we'll see where the gaming goes :shiftyninja: Especially now that I'm back on WoW :laugh:

Obviously his girlfriend games while he is cleaning around the house. All of his opinions are actually his girlfriends through his mouth.

Precisely! That's why I got no platinums, girl can't get them right :p

That champagne bottle looks planted just to add a bit of poshy feel to the photo :p

@SpecialK: :rofl:

Hahaha nah it wasn't she brought up as a gift for the meal, first time meeting my parents. Went right to everyones heads!

Bored, wrapping up my work day and decided to play with the built in Web Cam on my iMac.

post-34384-1263336277.jpg

Which one is the real DL? :laugh:

Awesome :laugh: (Y)

Still in a non disrespectful way, you look like a 'generic' bad guy from a video game Larry :rofl:

Latest of me on facebook, from new years (i think, cant actually remember) Sporting a beard for 2010 ;)

8cdfc_18162_394317285581_502705581_10303382_6499638_n.jpg

Yes, We broke out the wii waiting for people to arrive :p

66c8d_17150_264269660169_522660169_5075380_2375943_n.jpg

Awesome :laugh: (Y)

Still in a non disrespectful way, you look like a 'generic' bad guy from a video game Larry :rofl:

Video games base their bad guys off of DL. ;)

Exactly! (Y)

In fact, my lawyer we will be contacting a few developers for using my likeness without my permission. :laugh:

This is just pages of guy members posing like centrefolds. I want more nerd chicks. COME ON!

I'm pretty sure I have some of my girls panties/clothes lying around my room, that do? I got quite long hair.

Gimme 5 mins.

post-160102-1263347059.jpg

Playing with the Photobooth Effects on the Mac.

post-160102-1263347119.jpg

And the real me in my old house before I moved to my apartment. :) More recent and probably the best one I have right now of just me.

I'm pretty sure I have some of my girls panties/clothes lying around my room, that do? I got quite long hair.

Gimme 5 mins.

Thankyou. I'm glad at least one member takes my requests seriously.

All taken just a few moments ago! I was in a photographic/artistic mood at 1 am... So I decided to self portrait myself ... 1/14/2010

dsc1268q.jpg

dsc1181.jpg

dsc1211h.jpg

dsc1194.jpg

:D

I like how they turned out.

My first pics of 2010!

EDIT: I don't usually wear suits because I find them extremely uncomfortable. Just thought I'd try something a little different...

Edited by Kondrath

EDIT: I don't usually wear suits because I find them extremely uncomfortable. Just thought I'd try something a little different...

Suite up!

/10 internets if someone knows where that's from!)

The suit looks great (Y)