Tiger Woods 'offers wife $300m'

Elin Nordegren has reportedly told close friends that Tiger Woods has offered her half his fortune.

The former model, who spent the Christmas holiday with her children at a California ski resort before taking off to the French Alps, also celebrated her 30th birthday without the golf superstar by her side.

A source told the News of the World that Nordegren was offered "three hundred million dollars, thank you very much".

According to reports, Woods, who has announced an "indefinite" leave from the sport, is rumoured to return to playing professional golf in 2012.

Digital Spy

$300 mill because your husband can't keep it in his pants. And who says women have it hard, just marry a rich one and wait for him to cheat on you :rofl:

im soo sick of hearing about this guy. plus i hate golf, what a boring sport. he's human, he screwed up and cheated, big deal. shes a gold digger/ end thread.

im soo sick of hearing about this guy. plus i hate golf, what a boring sport. he's human, he screwed up and cheated, big deal. shes a gold digger/ end thread.

Well said!

That's it?? The dude is worth a billion! He should offer more and grovel back. Hell hath no fury....

i really don't think he is..

i read an article perhaps last year that predicted lewis hamilton would become the "first billion dollar sports star"

i have no source though :(

Like Stephen Colbert says: "Tiger always gives 110 percent. That is why he gave 100 percent to his wife and still had 10 percent left over for his alleged mistress." :laugh:

Shame. :/ He seemed like a good guy and I hope he can fix his ways.

Wiki:

Nordegren took a job in a Stockholm clothing store called Champagne, where she met Mia Parnevik, wife of Swedish golfer Jesper Parnevik, who hired Nordegren as the nanny to their children, a job that required her to move to the U.S.[5] He introduced her to Woods during the 2001 British Open. Previously, Woods had asked for a year to be introduced to Nordegren, who was seeing someone else at the time. "There was a big line of single golfers wanting to meet her. They were gaga over her."[6] She had hopes of becoming a child psychiatrist at the time and was concerned about appearing to be a "gold-digger".[7] In November 2003, Woods and Nordegren attended the Presidents Cup tournament in South Africa and became officially engaged when Woods proposed at the luxury Shamwari Game Reserve.

She's actually really lucky to be offered $300 million.

Considering she assaulted him, any money she would have gotten would have gone into lawyers fees and such.

Tiger Wood is an idiot. A guy with a worldwide reputation, fame and fortune, all are screwed for his stupidity.

If I had that reputation, fame and fortune I'd have done the same too. Otherwise what the hell is the point in being famous.

If I had that reputation, fame and fortune I'd have done the same too. Otherwise what the hell is the point in being famous.

Only if you are a Hollywood actor, other than that Tiger Wood was an example for teens and others that love Golf. He built a brand. All of these are screwed. I don't think he will come back again.

Only if you are a Hollywood actor, other than that Tiger Wood was an example for teens and others that love Golf. He built a brand. All of these are screwed. I don't think he will come back again.

Are you kidding.

17 hot women throwing themselves at u to hit a little white ball across a park?

Most kids would be MORE likely to love golf now.

Michael Jordan forked over $168 million in his divorce :o making it the largest divorce settlement for a professional athlete. I guess tiger has him beat if this happens hahah. Tiger Woods is worth so much money its ridiculous.... who ****ing cares it's not like he will be poor.

You will never be happy in the end if you hold such a disgusting attitude as this.