How do I make Windows look good?

Why everyone saying Im look like a monster u ****en bitch you dont know what I look like. I can show you my Myspace

FAIL, calling someone names is good for getting banned, good job, we win (Y)

Our Troll-fu > Your Troll-fu

You know, if you dont get warned, i will GLADLY leave neowin and wont subscribe like I planned on it, because for what you just did, you should get warned as soon as a mod sees this thread and your post. Now that you messed up I must say,

YOU FAIL.

Plenty of people, even myself have tried to CALMLY explain it to you. So KINDLY, GTFO.

Why everyone saying Im look like a monster u ****en bitch you dont know what I look like. I can show you my Myspace

Settle down. What's your problem?

I hope that the Apple iSlate table costs under 300 dollars and then I will just buy that instead.

So why are you a long time Windows user if you bum apple so much? ;)

shutups.gif

Either OP is messing around with us and having a laugh reading the responses (most likely answer), or he really is as dumb as he sounds (probably not). Either way, this topic is full of fail.

i tell pahntom come to zip code 08751 and fight me hes afraid of me said dont want to buy a plane ticket HAHA what a losser

Why do you think you are worth the money, time and expenditure of energy to come there and Teach you a thing or two?

slapping people in a fight and running away don't count

pahntom hellix , post the convo lol

Come into the Neowin Chat

Im talk to pahntom hellix on AOL Massager and hes thinks he can beat me in a fight HAHA

Can I get a copy of AOL Massager? My shoulders are really tense....

On the upside... I has a bucket!!

post-32575-1262772278_thumb.jpg

i tell pahntom come to zip code 08751 and fight me hes afraid of me said dont want to buy a plane ticket HAHA what a losser

I* phantom* he is* and he said* I don't* loser*

Also, your immaturity is off the meter.

sarcasm%20meter.jpg

I* phantom* he is* and he said* I don't* loser*

Also, your immaturity is off the meter.

sarcasm%20meter.jpg