NeowinCast: Gamers Podcast

Did you guys totally lose the spirit and heart to go on :p ?

Rofl no, some stupid sod decided to sort out his MacBook for the new year and reinstalled snow leopard fresh.

That idiot copied everything he needed to an external drive, which included the sound files of the recording for the 3rd ep that had just be done.

Move forward 2 days and he couldn't find the files anywhere.

Can you guess who that fool was? My self unfortunately, lol.

And then we were going to record again last weekend, with gigapixels who I have been proding to do it with us so we have someone with a 360.

But it didn't happen in the end, organising through time zoned can be annoying, and just didn't work out in the end for that day.

So we'l be giving it another go next week.

That's really gotta suck :laugh:

And with the addition of a third man, I might give it another listen (Y)

You just want to hear my sexy voice, don't deny it :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Any update on the next episode? Are you looking for some extra people on the podcast? Because I'd love to have a crack at it. I've got my Guitar Hero microphone, which works great on the PC, and the quality is great. I also have a mic stand, so no worries about hearing a whisper at first, then turn your speakers up, and suddenly the voice starts bellowing! :p

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance of getting this added to the iTunes store? Or at least an RSS feed so I can manually add it to my podcast library?

Any chance of getting this added to the iTunes store? Or at least an RSS feed so I can manually add it to my podcast library?

I added the iTunes link to the first post.

I finally got around to listening to episode 3. Just like the previous episodes, it was thoroughly interesting. I had a "Its over already?" feeling when it ended. I'm looking forward to the next episode. (Y)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...