Photoshop/Paint Shop Competition

Question

OK, Everyone who wants to participate, read These guidelines:

You must make a 380x170 image with the words "Neowin ROCKS~!".

You can only use Adobe Photoshop, Jasc Paint Shop Pro, Corell, Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop Elements, and all the high end image editing programs.

Each user has 3 trys. Meaning, each user can post 3 images to get more chances of winning.

You have to make one, don't steal someones or use an existing.

The winner will get a surprise. I'm not telling yet.

Start!

Here's a sample of what one can make with Photoshop. It's a chrome surface effect. wait other two soon:))

urm a lot more can be made than applying a few layer styles to some text bud...lol

urm a lot more can be made than applying a few layer styles to some text bud...lol

You're right. But that's not funny. Everyone knows that layer effects have been applyed here. And nobody says that it's difficult to make. Btw, what do you have to propose? :))

You're right. But that's not funny. Everyone knows that layer effects have been applyed here. And nobody says that it's difficult to make. Btw, what do you have to propose? :))

i dont photoshop :p i know how it works tho ... maybe ill give somethin a shot l8r

Awesome Lezend! It's photoshop eh?

All done by Adobe Photoshop 6.

I have Paint Shop Pro too but I am more font of Photoshop. :yes:

I disagree. I still think Futebol is the winner. But Lezend is coming up close to Futebol

once we hit 10 pages. that's great.

anyway, here's my entry. wait. dang. i just stole everyone else's entry. i guess this one's invalid then. oh well.

post-31-1056434225.jpg

post-31-1056434225.jpg

Edited by thingsforjason