Amazing home theater setup

Wow!

That looks incredible. I wish I had a room like that... :cry:

The person who made it took care of details and everything. The only thing I would add is more space (maybe the one who made it didn't have more room) in case I need to bring more couches/chairs for more people.

Other than that, one of the nicest looking setups I have seen.

If you've ever gone through the AVS forums, there are a ton of nice home theaters in there. People are definitely dedicated to their own theaters.

People with money and space....

I love the simplicity of the first one you linked to jerz, and the 3rd one gets points for running Parasound Halo amps :p

I need more cash lol.

just pulled this info from his pictures.. not sure how accurate.. but im sure its close..

"omg Brain (once again i'm on ur page and drolling) i just added your equipment cost and it costs more than an average persons house ($136,500!!) here is the break down:

B & W 802D $14,000

Velodyne DD-18 $5000

gotham sub $15,000

HTM2D. $4500

class? CA-5200. $9000

Class? CDP-300 $6500

Sim2 C3X1080 with lense $50,000

Berkline 45003 seats x4 $4000

B & W SCM-1 $3500

i'm still missing the screen price, the front processor, celing speakers, wires...but i'd estimate that to be around $10,000 - not to mention that a 2nd gotham will be added soon...and i thought my$10k system was high...:D u really must be a brain surgon "

I've had to scale back my system, which is mostly audio and is about 10K as well. B&W needs big power as they are less efficient speakers, thus the bigger tab. The reason why I love Klipsch is their high efficiency in terms of watts/decible. Doesn't mean I don't want the big boy toys, I just can't afford it yet :(