American Reunion (American Pie 4) (2012)

"And one time at Band Camp??"

Man, can't wait for another American Pie movie. I watched the the first flick about 3 weeks ago and still wet my pants.

Hope it's awesome.

These are one hell of news.

I am sure that 90% of today's adult around 18-25 have seen at least one film from the American Pie Series,with the original cast and want more ;)

"And one time at Band Camp??"

Lol, I still say that when I run out of things to say, in an attempt to start a conversation.

Universal Pictures has confirmed a release date for the fourth movie in the American Pie series.

According to Deadline, the comedy sequel - titled American Reunion - will be released on April 6, 2012.

The fourth big-screen instalment will see the original cast members organising a ten-year reunion via Facebook. The movie will show how the characters' lives have changed since 2003's American Wedding.

Jason Biggs, Seann William Scott, Tara Reid, Chris Klein and Alyson Hannigan are among the cast members confirmed to return.

The American Pie series has grossed more than $750 million at the worldwide box office, and spawned several direct-to-DVD movies with Eugene Levy.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a316402/american-reunion-gets-release-date.html

No sign of Finch yet...

This movie most definitely needs ****-break and Stifler's mom to return... Hopefully with some obscenely funny scene involving Finch being Stifler's step-dad. :shiftyninja:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

163843324.jpg

According to Deadline, Shannon Elizabeth was one of the final holdouts in regards to returning for the fourth theatrical American Pie film. Harold and Kumar writers Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg wrote and will direct the sequel beginning next week in Atlanta. She?ll join Jason Biggs, Seann William Scott, Alyson Hannigan, Thomas Ian Nicholas, Chris Klein, Eugene Levy, Tara Reid, Eddie Kaye Thomas, Jennifer Coolidge and Mena Suvari in the film, which is about the gang coming back home for their 10-year high school reunion. If you?d like to know more about the film, EW did a great interview with Jason Biggs that doesn?t have much new info, but does tease quite a bunch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Give this sh*t a rest!!! first one was good, second was alright but from there it all went down hill

They can make a bunch of these & I'll still watch them. With the original cast of course. :pinch:

167382358t.JPG

Is that the same woman that's in How I Met Your Mother? I never saw the connection :laugh:

Steve Stifler: It's time for me to boom-boom with the bridesmaids, Finch-****er. 'Cause I'm gonna hang out with my wang out, and rock out with my **** out.

Jim's Dad: Why do you think, uh, Michelle, they call it "making love"?

Michelle: I don't know. I just call it "boning".

Jim's Dad: Boning? Well, when-when you're doing other things with Jim, when you're not... um... boning, how does he make you feel?

Michelle: Horny, like I wanna bone.

Jim's Dad: But-but, we can't be boning from sunrise to sunset, dear.

Michelle: Oh, you've never tried it?

Jim's Dad: I certainly have. I have. I've boned... from sunrise, uh, right through brunch on more than one occasion.

Paul Finch: Now, Jim, let me handle this. These are my people.

Steve Stifler: They're gay?

Paul Finch: No, you bleating imbecile. They have style, they're cultured, they're sophisticated.

Steve Stifler: So, they're gay.

Steve Stifler: ****in' right, doggie!

Jim's Dad: You may be Jimbo, or Jumbo, or Jimbodini to those guys in there, but there are still two people who haven't forgotten where James Emmanuel Levenstein came from. We're awful proud of you son.

Jim: Thanks, Dad.

Jim's Dad: Don't forget your penis cream.

Jim's Dad: Musilage is dangerous territory, and uhh, I would think any adhesive product would have a warning right on the tube.

Jim: I thought it was a, uhh, a lubricant. Ok, I was trying to use lubricant.

Jim's Dad: Oh... oh...

Wheelchair Lady: [looking at ***** Palace] Son, couldn't you have left that disgusting thing at home?

Jim's Dad: Excuse me?

Wheelchair Lady: Well, that kind of material is offensive to me.

Jim's Dad: Ohh, well we're sorry, but uh, but you see my son COULDN'T leave it at home because uhh, he's having a bit of a MEDICAL EMERGENCY?

Jim: That's right. Thanks Dad.

Jim's Dad: Your opinion of his taste in video rentals is not a priority lady. Ok? It's at the bottom of the totem pole. My son is sitting here right now with his hand glued to his penis, but that doesn't mean anything to you does it? Because you dont have a penis. Or maybe you do?

I used to work with Jason Biggs father during the whole American Pie deal. His wall was full of articles, pictures and what not. I wonder if he still has all that crap still hanging.

I'm pretty excited for this movie and I am stoked they got the original cast back. :woot:

Can't wait for this. First 3 were great (and still are funny) here's to hoping they go full out with this. Would hate to see a Die Hard 4 type of change :(

Can't wait for this. First 3 were great (and still are funny) here's to hoping they go full out with this. Would hate to see a Die Hard 4 type of change :(

the first straight to dvd sequel wasn't bad either they just got worse from there onwards

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...