MLB Allstar Game

Everybody go to www.mlb.com click on all-star voting and vote for Todd Helton for the National League Colorado Rockies!! While your there I guess you can vote for your favorites too but dont for get about Helton! :D

Barry Bonds is a jerk

Selig will prolly call the game again this year so the players don't play too hard :angry:

while you guys are voting for helton, go ahead and vote for gary sheffield, marcus giles, javy lopez, and rafael furcal...they are all having great years..

and as has been said...please dont vote for barry bonds

lol getting people to vote for the entire braves team... Is there still a rule that every team has to be represented in the all-star game?

Bleh, no one is really looking good for the White Sox. Loaiza really should be the starting pitcher. And oh yah...I GOT TICKETS FOR THE HOME RUN DERBY! I can't wait! :D My dad also has tickets for the All Star game, but he's taking one of his friends. :(

I wonder if it will end in a tie again? That was kinda funny.

I wonder if it will end in a tie again? That was kinda funny.

It was NOT funny. It was pathetic. The mgrs should have left their pitchers in longer and and taken them out when they started to give up runs. Not EVERY player has to play in the All Star game. It's supposed to be an honor just to be named to the team.

Bud Selig still needs to be replaced with a real commissioner. :angry:

I'm thinking vlad will get into the all-star game solely on name recognition. He really hasn't done much this season though to really deserve an all-star appearance.

while you guys are voting for helton, go ahead and vote for gary sheffield, marcus giles, javy lopez, and rafael furcal...they are all having great years..

2 names for you

1: Albert Pujols

OBP : 450

Slugging : 717

Batting average : 387

2. Edgar Renteria

OBP : 387

Slugging : 486

Batting Average : 336

Pujols should be first in all-star voting, but he's still not that big of a name. He's only 4th right now I believe, so he wouldn't get to start.

Pujols should be first in all-star voting, but he's still not that big of a name. He's only 4th right now I believe, so he wouldn't get to start.

You are right. He is not a flashy player, but he is consistent, and consistently the best hitter in the MLB right now.

1: Albert Pujols

OBP : 450

Slugging : 717

Batting average : 387

ive voted for him in every ballot i have filled out...i was in st louis last night and i decided to check out a cardinals game, he is quite a hitter...renteria, eh..hes good, but i think i would rather have furcal... that rookie 2B bo hart sure looked good though, i'd like to have him in atlanta...

lol getting people to vote for the entire braves team... Is there still a rule that every team has to be represented in the all-star game?

yes every team has to have at least 1 player on the all star team...

and i dont vote completely based on team....these 4 braves actually deserve to be on the team...i dont want every braves to be on the team.. in fact, DO NOT vote for Chipper Jones, he is such a dick.. and dont bother with castilla either, nice guy but not worthy

i was in st louis last night and i decided to check out a cardinals game

I was there Wednesday (Bo Hart's first ML HR)

And tonight, a rout of the dReds.

Which game do you consider last night? being that it is 12:49, and what brought you to our fair and muggy city?

I was there Wednesday (Bo Hart's first ML HR)

And tonight, a rout of the dReds.

Which game do you consider last night?? being that it is 12:49, and what brought you to our fair and muggy city?

yeah it was wednesday, when hart led off with a home run...i have been to a few cardinals games before. the last time i was there was a braves-cardinals series when mcgwire hit HR # 570-something ...i know some people that live up in st charles...but this time i was taking a friend to KC to pick up a motorcycle, so we decided to take in a ball game on the way..

Goos idea to stop. Busch is a great place to see a game, especiallya fter they converted to grass, and made some changes. It will be sad to tear it down . . . lots of memories: Lou Brock's stolen base record, Ted Simminos tossing me a ball, 82, 85, 87. 1985 especially. Ozzie, Coleman, Whitey Ball - still, I cant wait for the new stadium, to keep on topic . . . the all star game will be here in 2006

yeah busch is one of the nicest oval stadiums from the 60s...i always liked atlanta-fulton county stadium, but im biased... busch has a lot of history in it and is overall a great place to watch a ball game...i filled out a survey at the game and it had some questions about what i would like to see in the new stadium...good that they are looking for a lot of fan input.. i found this page about the new st louis park...looks really nice...good that they are keeping it downtown too, st louis's downtown is very nice place to spend the day..

St. louis is a nice place to visit? No way, the city sucks, the county rocks.

Check out this ballpark webpage:

Ballparks

P.S.: Pujols up to 393 ;)

well ive always liked visiting st louis.. it sure is an improvement over alabama

and yeah pujols is incredible.. hes got a realistic shot at the triple crown

ok here is a good one. I hate that We (the fans) can't pick the pictcher anymore. So who do you think will start this year for the AL. R. Clemens or E. Loaiza (AL). I am glad Joe Torres will not manage the AL team this year. It won't be a Yank-All star Game. I think it is a bit stuff to decide for the NL. Since two of biggest start ( C. Schilling and R. Johnson ) on the NL are in DL.

One more thing. I am so dissapointed about last year game that If they start with loving, kissing, happy, crappy events I will turn it off and never to watch or vote again.