England vs Egypt

Joe Hart should have started tonight but it's a very strong line-up as I can see hopefully Defoe can prove he's an international player. As for John Terry no point now is there he's not going to be dropped so should just get on with it.

Well I was thinking before the match that we could put 3 or 4 past them and we should have done.

Walcott is trying too hard at times and who the hell is Banes?

Well I was thinking before the match that we could put 3 or 4 past them and we should have done.

Walcott is trying too hard at times and who the hell is Banes?

Walcott is not even a regular starter for Arsenal, no idea why Capello would pick him

I thought the second half performance was pretty impressive (Y)

Crouch is a good player and I rate him highly. The only reason I hate when he plays for England is that they always use him and only him sending long balls in at every opportunity. Thankfully they didn't do that this game and were two goals better for it! So if they keep using him like this then they are onto something good :)

Walcott is a good player however he is not ready for international football. Milner however was very impressive and was unsettling Egypt at every chance.

Shaun Wright Philips proved what I have always said and that is he should be a first team player. Really disappointed in both Cole and Defoe :(

And lastly Rooney proved why he is the best England had to offer with a really solid performance and at times seemed like the only guy that was actually looking to score. Unfortunately because of who he is Egyptian defenders were all over him throughout the game and so he did not get a chance to score.