CIA Terminal Logon Screen

using my thread for ideas to make your logon screens is naughty u ****ing *******, if i see 1 more thing out of you from my thread im going to report you, actually, ill report u anyway

:evil:

:dead: DIE ******* DIE :dead:

Adam: The idea to make a CIA Logon Screen came from Brandon S. Kane. He asked me about making one after I updated the FBI Logon Screen so that he could use it at 1280x1024. Pizza_Maker made the logo available. And after a few days I finally had the concept of what it should look like. I took the INITIATIVE to give user's something they asked for; remember that word, INITIATIVE. Send me your email and I will Paypal you a quarter so that you can call someone who cares...

I apologize to the rest of the good people here at the forum, but I despise individuals who flame me for having vision, initiative and resourcefulness...

Adam: That is why you get the facts before you open your big mouth and go whinning to the moderator. There is a saying that goes like this:

"It is better to make them think you're the fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by absoftab

Great.....my wife got the vibes when see saw this one.....is there also a chance of making a mult user (pe 3) user screen???

I second that. A multiple user one would be nice, like the FBI one I think.

Ok, the black and white CIA Logonui's for up to three user accounts has been uploaded to ThemesXP. I think they update their files around 2:00PM EST. They are for 1024x768 resolution.

Enjoy...

• 1 month later...