Sherlock (UK BBC Series)

I was surprised with how much I enjoy Elementary. Just like Under the Dome it was a surprisingly fun show that I really look forward too. JLM adds a fun dimension to the Sherlock character and I like how they have gone their own way with other characters such as Moriarty.

I enjoyed Elementary very much because it was a fresh take and a breath of fresh air into a currently very stale genre (Castle, The Mentalist, etc, have pretty much all jumped the shark or started recycling plots).

I still consider the BBC version to be vastly superior.

Damn! I expected a season with more than 3 episodes this time.

Such a long wait for so little of goodness :(

Well another way to look at it is, each episode is around 90 minutes if I remember correctly. If you broke it up like other shows, it could easily be six episodes.

No, it isn't the best, but I'm trying to put a positive spin on it haha :P 

The only positive spin is that they're not done yet. They could keep these going for a LONG

time, and I don't see myself getting tired of it. 

It could go on for years... HOWEVER with Benedict getting so famous who knows what his schedule is going to be for the next years it's all about where more $$$ comes from I guess...

i love this show and i keep thinking i am spoiling it by watching Elementary.

You'll be fine. Elementary is a totally different cup of tea. Just imagine Sherlock is Zero Cool. Also, Lucy Liu. That is all.

• Like 1

I'm going into a Sherlock media blackout as to not spoil anything for the upcoming season. I'm just going to devour the 3 episodes.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

An absolute blinder of an episode with the beginning of Series 3.

Loved the hilarious banter between Sherlock/Watson regarding his death, how it physically escalated as the story came out and how the epic fall was meticulously explained (Sherlock and Moriarty kissing :rofl:)

- So much to take in :| :laugh: A beautifully choreographed episode; nothing new there :p

Roll on Sunday for the 2nd episode! (Y)

Anyone watch this today?

Yeah Radish who just posted before you :p

I loved it, was really good, shame it's 3 episodes but I look at it as 3 mini movies :D

Yeah, by seconds, while I was typing my question!!!

:shifty: :D

Can't wait to get my hands on the Blu-ray/DVD before the end of January :happy: