StickyNotes for Windows - Beta 9.3

Sorry - I don't seem to understand? :/

i think he means have your own custom border with custom minimize close ect buttons similar to what programs such as steam, itunes, ect do

I'd much prefer the native aero border and buttons.

as would i, i think, but i think i's still like to see what you would come up with for a custom border, then i'll fully decide :)

I must say just by looking at the screenshots, this is shaping up to be a brilliant app!

The options screen to me just looks amazing!

537507629.png

As Notes/StickyNotes is nearing it's Beta stages, what features would you like to be included for say a 1.1, 1.2, 2.0??

I've got 1.1 pretty much planned out but the rest aren't set in stone yet.

537507629.png

As Notes/StickyNotes is nearing it's Beta stages, what features would you like to be included for say a 1.1, 1.2, 2.0??

------------

Web Extensions are planned for Notes 2.0 sssshhh :devil:

I really think you should release v1 before you ask us what features we'd like to see included in future versions.

537507629.png

------------

Web Extensions are planned for Notes 2.0 sssshhh :devil:

With all due respect, we haven't even received a beta yet, new features would mean nothing to us without being able to try it first.

Also, will this be a free app or a paid app when it comes out?

I really think you should release v1 before you ask us what features we'd like to see included in future versions.

I just want some feature suggestions for future versions, thats all.

With all due respect, we haven't even received a beta yet, new features would mean nothing to us without being able to try it first.

Also, will this be a free app or a paid app when it comes out?

Free - then possibly paid in the far future, not for a while though (At least 1 1/2 years). And it wouldn't be much (59p - £1).

even being free, you should have a donate button like in the about box or somewhere

because i know i'd be willing to donate a little money and i'm sure others would be as well :)

even being free, you should have a donate button like in the about box or somewhere

because i know i'd be willing to donate a little money and i'm sure others would be as well :)

I do :p

Nice work. What technologies are you using? Have you considered handwritting recognition? Also, how about losing the aero window border and having your own minimize, maximize and close buttons

I don't feel that handwriting technology is good enough yet for me to care about it - sometime in the future though, there's always a chance.

1.1 feature list (Not all the features)

1. Clean up Notes code

2. Pin StickyNotes to Notes (Through Jumplists and taskbar hover)

3. Skins for StickyNotes

Notes 1.5 will contain a Resume feature, which will resume the app once you've closed it, check out iOS multitasking for example.

^ PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS FOR NOTES, NOTES IS A DIFFERENT APP TO STICKYNOTES.

StickyNotes Public Beta released!

Download me!

This is just StickyNotes (Not Notes), so please don't be surprised when a stickynote pops up.

Known problems:

Remind Me feature does NOT work yet. Other then that it should work fine :)

You need Vista or 7 to use Notes.

Notes Beta should (hopefully) be out March 15th - whilst Final will be April 1st.

You can always download the StickyNotes Beta if you want to try out that portion of the app.

(Download link above)

Downloadddddinnnnggg now... I wanna try this out :)

Pretty basic program. Same as the Sticky Notes that come with Win7 except a few extra features. The only good feature I prefer is the fact that I can change the colors, which to me is splended. Great app, definitely would recommend it.

Edited by NeoDecay

Downloadddddinnnnggg now... I wanna try this out :)

Pretty basic program. Same as the Sticky Notes that come with Win7 except a few extra features. The only good feature I prefer is the fact that I can change the colors, which to me is splended. Great app, definitely would recommend it.

Yeah - StickyNotes is pretty basic as of now, but with 1.1 it's going to have Skins - so people can create Skins for it :)

You'll also be able to pin the StickyNotes to the Jumplist.