Show us your workstations!

My setup is an embarressing mess therefore I wont be posting a picture of it :)

You will post your workstation.. resistance is futile.

Post it Post it Post it Post it Post it Post it Post it Post it Post it

That's how I roll son..

Haha, to each their own :p I also see you like experimenting with them :rofl: Did you make that subwoofer yourself btw?

Haha, to each their own :p I also see you like experimenting with them :rofl: Did you make that subwoofer yourself btw?

I was given a golden opportunity to put some harmon kardons in, had some help from my dad of course but it all worked out nicely.

I'm actually going to be moving out my room, we have family coming in from Germany so I'll be going to the guest room :blush:

ah well it can't be helped.

hasnt prevented anyone from posting theirs before. You have me interested and very curious now. Gonna have to post it :p

What monitor are you using? looks like a HP w2007 or similar.Im using that as my second monitor.

gedc0404.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Samsung Syncmaster 19"

Logitech G11 and G7

Thermlatake Armor

Windows Small Business Server 2008 Virtual Machine

Core 2 Quad

8GB ram

750GB drive (anther drive not plugged in)

Geforce 7 Series Card

Home server and other servers + rack are near by

still have some work and cleaning to do but here you go:

gedc0462.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My current setup. I just rearranged the room so I still have some work to do :)

post-16763-12789991621348.jpg

^ Do you switch your mouse from left to right or are you always left handed?

I'm a leftie so it is always left handed for me, but when guests use my PC they switch it to right handed.

I'm a leftie so it is always left handed for me, but when guests use my PC they switch it to right handed.

Isn't this a right-hand mouse? How did you even get used to that? I'm left handed and it's a lot easier to use right hand for the mouse.

Isn't this a right-hand mouse? How did you even get used to that? I'm left handed and it's a lot easier to use right hand for the mouse.

It is a right handed mouse, but I guess I've adapted to it. I find it very comfortable in my left hand, but not as good as it would be in a right hand I'm sure.

I can't make use of the nice scroll wheel on the side though as it just isn't nice to use with a left hand lol.

You can't find any good mouse that are left handed anymore sadly :(

My current setup. I just rearranged the room so I still have some work to do :)

Nice setup. I like the Boston speakers. I used to have an identical set that came with my computer in 1998, and they were very good quality.

What model are your monitors? They look like the Dell 2009W, but the resolution looks bigger than 1680x1050. Also, what keyboard do you have?

Nice setup. I like the Boston speakers. I used to have an identical set that came with my computer in 1998, and they were very good quality.

What model are your monitors? They look like the Dell 2009W, but the resolution looks bigger than 1680x1050. Also, what keyboard do you have?

Yea the speakers are pretty sweet. I just got them from my Alma Mater while buying a cheap computer for my mom. They gave them to me because they said they couldn't get rid of them due to the Coax Digital Input and I wanted to try speakers using the Digital Jack :).

The monitors are exactly the 2009W. Love them.

My Keyboard is the Logitech MX5500 Revolution.

Not to be a troll but this thread ended in June, where is the July - September thread?

Back to the topic, where do fellow Canadians suggest is a good place to look for a 'L' shaped desk?

Yea the speakers are pretty sweet. I just got them from my Alma Mater while buying a cheap computer for my mom. They gave them to me because they said they couldn't get rid of them due to the Coax Digital Input and I wanted to try speakers using the Digital Jack :).

The monitors are exactly the 2009W. Love them.

My Keyboard is the Logitech MX5500 Revolution.

You can't find any good mouse that are left handed anymore sadly :(

Razer have recently introduced a left handed version of their DeathAdder mouse, don't know if you're interested.