Plasma 52>

hello good people ...

I'm looking for new TV set. And I don't wanna LCD/LED. I want plasma screen. It needs to be larger than 52'' (including 52'') and it must have LAN, WLAN (WiFi), Full HD, USB, Card reader and all other goodies which comes in price range of 4000? // 5000$ // 3500Ł (that is maximal amount of money)

Can you help me please?

people still buy plasmas?? Just got a 3d LED and my LCD and Plasma look like a steaming pile of poo.

what?!

Plasma give you a wayy better picture, and you can get some 50" plasma for 799.99 because they were over produced.

hello good people ...

I'm looking for new TV set. And I don't wanna LCD/LED. I want plasma screen. It needs to be larger than 52'' (including 52'') and it must have LAN, WLAN (WiFi), Full HD, USB, Card reader and all other goodies which comes in price range of 4000? // 5000$ // 3500Ł (that is maximal amount of money)

Can you help me please?

the ones that have LAN, USB, Card reader are the panasonic Viera.

look it up

what?!

Plasma give you a wayy better picture, and you can get some 50" plasma for 799.99 because they were over produced.

Actually they are almost the same, with the LED lcd having an advantage on the brightness. But yeah, I would get a plasma these days, it's a better deal overall.

Sorry for not replaying to the topic ... Subscription didn't work properly and i was out of town for a few days.Well ... I don't know unsure.gif Plasma or 3D LED-LCD?! I really don't have any clue! I don't wanna rush for it, but i don't wanna wait - if you know what I mean cool.gif. I was thinkig about /plasma/ Panasonic Z1. Or maybe /3D-led/ Samsung UE55C8000 or sony bravia lx900 ...

What do you think about them? Any better to suggest? Please ...