MLB 2010 season

So, it starts tonight. Going to be watching the opening game via MLB.TV, time to get used to staying up all night again.

Who are your picks or what do you think of your team's chances? Think this year is going to be interesting as a Blue Jays fan. Young team with some older players. If we don't finish last in our league I think it'll have been a good year. :p

Surely there's MLB fans here on Neowin! :)

boston red sox fan...

and ive been a fan wayyy before everybody jumped on the bandwagon.

i got the mlb at bat 2010 for my iphone the other day...going to be a whole lot easier watching this season..plus it was free ;)

I'm a Twins fan since the days of Hrbek and Kirby - should be a solid lineup this year, but the pitching needs some help, which is the opposite of how it usually is for them. Losing Nathan probably knocks off 4-5 wins, which will likely be the difference in winning the division again and missing the playoffs.

Life long Yankees fan here. Not sure how the Yanks are gonna do this season, but looking forward to seeing them defend the championship in the World Series hopefully :)

Curious as to how the Tigers and the Dodgers are gonna do this year as well.

• 2 weeks later...

There we go, Jays are almost back at .500, soon to be below I guess. Overbay needs to stop tweaking his swing and let it come back to him.

Wow at the Mets/Cards game lasting almost 7 hours the other night. :| True dedication for the fans that stayed to the end!