Fresh System

i've checked your new explorer .dmp on a 64 bit install of 7 and it thinks the crashes are being caused by the uxtheme.dll ( uxtheme!CRenderCache::GetScaledFontHandle+6d ) gdi32!vDeleteLOCALFONT+0x20(perhaps this info can help) and your previous .dmp was caused by explorer.exe as something that is hooked into it is causing explorer to go wacko. also your explorer.dmp 3592 shows explorer is the cause again this is what it says: ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at 0x%08lx referenced memory at 0x%08lx. The memory could not be %s.

could you restore your previous uxtheme file?

I have restored my original uxtheme file, at least for a bit. It didn't seem to change anything.

Now I am not sure. Hard Drives make sense. Font stuff seems to keep popping up.

*Does Samsung have it's own hard drive testing software? I can't seem to find anything on there site. Going to probably send it in to them, they have a 3 year warrenty on them. Want to test with there own software first if possible.

Seagate makes Seatools, which they are also Maxter correct? Samsung is different, no?

Yeah you're right. I had a brainfart.

Since many of the dumps from the crashes seem to be related to fonts I have restored the default fonts that come with Windows 7. I had around 1000 fonts in total, now its 250. Let's see if that changes anything.