July Desktops

Details:

Panther ObjectBar Theme by Xero

Wall: "Its a Mac thing" (Thanks to jagedEdge) (Don't have the link anymore)

Apps: Yz Dock, Yz Shadow

post-7-1057344106.jpg

post-7-1057344106.jpg

Edited by Iguana

what's that calendar program that alot of people seem to use...? its got the red circle around the current date... upper right corner? sorry if it was already mentioned in a post, i guess i didn't find it

thanks alot!

Im not going to release this theme, but I will show you an screenshot anyway

post-7-1057354807.ibf

post-7-1057354807.ibf

what's that calendar program that alot of people seem to use...? its got the red circle around the current date... upper right corner? sorry if it was already mentioned in a post, i guess i didn't find it

thanks alot!

Rainleander

Google it.

,Jul 4 2003, 13:40] Im not going to release this theme, but I will show you an screenshot anyway

wow, that looks nice. but not nice enough for me to beg you to release it. :D

I like Linkin Park, but not your visual style sd. Just kidding!

same here, [ saint dark ] hurt my feelings with that page :blush:, but then again he likes nine inch nails, radiohead, and tool! YEAH BABY! :punk:

same here, [ saint dark ] hurt my feelings with that page :blush:, but then again he likes nine inch nails, radiohead, and tool! YEAH BABY! :punk:

accept it, im the most controvertial member :devil:

,Jul 4 2003, 21:40] Im not going to release this theme, but I will show you an screenshot anyway

Ok your not releasing it, but may i compliment you on the way it looks, looks really cool!

Ok your not releasing it, but may i compliment you on the way it looks, looks really cool!

Dont compliment me, compliment "Scrow".

I did the theme as a tribute to his work, he is, IMO, the best iconist ever :yes:

,Jul 4 2003, 21:56] Dont compliment me, compliment "Scrow".

I did the theme as a tribute to his work, he is, IMO, the best iconist ever :yes:

How about i compliment both of you. :) So my compliments to Scrow and Saint Dark! :D

Jul_04_03a.jpg

Theme: Panther by KoL (modded by me)

Wallpaper: Panther by Apple

Icons:OSX by Apple and SnowE.2 by Rad.E8

ObjectBar: Panther by Peteross

QCD: iTunes 4.1 by Spidercrab

System Tray Icons: Sosumi by Y/C

Programs: YzDock and ObjectDock

Docklets: Just Trash and iCal

I love Panther. I really do. :yes:

Awww..... wuz just gonna start this thread. Oh well .. I guess I'd be the first replier!

How did you make your desktop look like that? it looks like a cross between mac and a pc

How did you make your desktop look like that? it looks like a cross between mac and a pc

Take a look at at least 50% of the posts here. A lot of them are like that. Most are objectdock or y'z dock and various visual styles.