Preliminary Card

* Lightweight bout: Mac Danzig vs. Matt Wiman

* Heavyweight bout: Ben Rothwell vs. Gilbert Yvel

* Welterweight bout: James Wilks vs. Peter Sobotta

* Welterweight bout: Ricardo Funch vs. Claude Patrick

* Welterweight bout: Mike Pyle vs. Jesse Lennox

---

bit weird its not Ortiz seeing as its the UF atm :pinch:

?Fans and media have been asking me for weeks what is happening on The Ultimate Fighter? Season 11, saying things like ?is Tito off the show, is Chuck fighting Rich.? Today, I?m officially announcing that Chuck Liddell will fight Rich Franklin at UFC 115. I wish I could tell you why, but everyone?s just going to have to watch The Ultimate Fighter Season 11 on Spike TV.

?Fans and media have been asking me for weeks what is happening on The Ultimate Fighter? Season 11, saying things like ?is Tito off the show, is Chuck fighting Rich.? Today, I?m officially announcing that Chuck Liddell will fight Rich Franklin at UFC 115. I wish I could tell you why, but everyone?s just going to have to watch The Ultimate Fighter Season 11 on Spike TV.

Bait and switch! Damn!

I can't wait to see what is the TUF editing crew going to do now. Or if they already edited the show ramping up the coach fight like in TUF 10 :laugh:

i was going to buy tickets for this... but the ****ing thing sold out in 30 minutes. and the tickets were only available to UFC fight club members. Subscribers and regular people didn't even get a change to buy them yet... FFFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUUUUUUU i really really wanted to go

UFC 115 tickets sell out in 30 minutes

April 13, 2010

Text Size:SML

Print

RSS

The city of Vancouver appears to have embraced the UFC.

BY WEB STAFF

sportsnet.ca

The UFC's upcoming debut show in Vancouver sold out in 30 minutes in the UFC Fight Club pre-sale Tuesday.

UFC president Dana White announced it through his Twitter account: "Vancouver sold out in 30 mins!!!! Thank you vancouver we worked hard on getting it there. Thank you mayor robertson."

Tickets for UFC 115: Liddell vs. Franklin, which will be held at GM Place on July 12, were scheduled to go on sale to newsletter subscribers on Wednesday and to the general public on Thursday. As of Tuesday's sellout, the organization's website directed fans to try their luck on StubHub.

The fast sellout broke the previous record set the first time the UFC held a show in Canada. UFC 83, which took place on April 19, 2008, at the Bell Centre in Montreal, sold all but about 1,000 tickets in the advance sales, with the remaining ones going in under a minute of the public sale.

NOTES: The UFC and Spike TV announced that preliminary fights will be shown on the cable channel for UFC 114 on May 29 in Las Vegas prior to its pay-per-view airing. There will be none televised however for the UFC's third trip to Montreal, at UFC 113 on May 8.

Anyone know why the fight is off with Tito. Only thing I have heard is that something happened on TUF but no one seems to know what.

that's what I heard, its a case of watch the ultimate fighter to find out...unless someone leaks it before.

I heard that Tito voluntarily left the show because of personal issues (rumored to be marital issues) and they brought in rich as the replacement.

I heard that Tito voluntarily left the show because of personal issues (rumored to be marital issues) and they brought in rich as the replacement.

oh right sounds about right either that or he's injured

• 2 weeks later...

oh right sounds about right either that or he's injured

I'm guessing I was right about the rumors, as Tito just got arrested for felony domestic violence. Courtesy of www.tmz.com 2 video's show Tito being arrested and Jenna visibly shaken up saying that she will be pressing charges.

From the conflicting stories, it seems as though Jenna's lying. First she says that Tito didn't touch her and then an hour later she says that he did. WTF?

And who drives to Las Vegas with friends straight after an incident like this? Crackwhores, thats who.

From the conflicting stories, it seems as though Jenna's lying. First she says that Tito didn't touch her and then an hour later she says that he did. WTF?

And who drives to Las Vegas with friends straight after an incident like this? Crackwhores, thats who.

give her a break man, that's the father of her children. he ****ed up but then again she doesn't want her kids not to have a dad or them seeing their dad get taken away.

As much as i hate Tito, I have to side with him on this one. I just don't peg tito as a woman beater, his ex wife has also come forward in his defense, and I think it's more likely that she has a drug problem in all honesty.

give her a break man, that's the father of her children. he ****ed up but then again she doesn't want her kids not to have a dad or them seeing their dad get taken away.

I've worked with people in this situation. After an incident like this, you stay at home with your children or take them elsewhere. You don't leave the children with your dad and go to Vegas to party.

As much as i hate Tito, I have to side with him on this one. I just don't peg tito as a woman beater, his ex wife has also come forward in his defense, and I think it's more likely that she has a drug problem in all honesty.

Same. I think that Tito is extremely unlikeable. From what I've seen on TUF, there's a good, respectable side to the guy and then there's the overbearing arrogant side.

The guy doesn't look like a wife-beater, well, not as much as Chuck looks like a recovering drug addict.

• 1 month later...

Rappy, the video's don't work. Your earlier one as well.

oh they load perfectly fine here :unsure:

109151498.jpg

Seems like a little bit of a bore PPV. It was slightly interesting for sentimental value when it was Chuck vs. Tito - Feels like a bit of a filler PPV now!