The iPhone Game That Will Wreck Marriages

500x_footman.jpg

Football Manager, Sega's famous sports strategy sim that's renowned across Europe for being so addictive it destroys marriages, is now available on the iPhone.

Meaning that budding chairmen can now set strategies, trade players and pull their hair out while on the road, and not just in front of their PC. That'll make the missus happy.

Football Manager Handheld 2010, as this version is called, retains most of the features and depth of its desktop big brother, with over 20,000 real players and 34 leagues to choose from.

It's not the sexiest game on the iPhone, but as far as sports sims go it certainly looks to be the most comprehensive on the platform. That depth comes at a price, however, the game tagged at $10 in the US, ?7 in the UK, ?10 in Europe and $15 in Australia.

Source: kotaku.com/5516673/the-iphone-game-that-will-wreck-marriages

I want to buy it. BUT, will they release an update for this game to support iPad, or will they release a separate HD version for iPad?

VidER

I seen the title and thought you were talking about Pocket Legends, since its the iPhones first real MMO.

Football manager does look nice though, for non US people :p

Ha, read the thread title and instantly thought of this.

If i had an iPhone this would probably be an instant buy.

Same here. As soon as I saw the title I knew it was FM.

Will defiantly be buying this when I get an iPhone in the summer.

• 2 weeks later...