Pocket Legends - MMO

So I must admit I miss wow, no questions, but I have found a GREAT MMO for the iPhone/iPad called Pocket Legends. It is absolutely a blast to play and is really the "first 3D MMO for an idevice". I am loving it. Its free to play with micro transactions like others. They are adding a TON Of content coming up so be ready. Check it out and add me to friends list and come play my name is: SMELTN in game.

attachment.php?attachmentid=42&d=1269894241

attachment.php?attachmentid=52&d=1269966673 attachment.php?attachmentid=54&d=1269966674

Pocket Legends is available now for the iPad, iPhone and iPod!

Pocket Legends is a Mobile Massively Multiplayer Game available for the iPod, iPhone and iPad devices. It is a 3d online role-playing game where you can join thousands of players from around the world. Play with your friends and make new friends online. Cooperate to undertake wild adventures in endless dungeon campaigns!

Play with anyone, anytime, anywhere!

Once upon a time, the Elf Queen of ?Alterra? called upon animal heroes from every corner of the realm to take arms and save the kingdom from the forces of evil. With zombies spilling out of their tombs, treacherous mercenaries running amok in the castle, yetis stinking up the ice caves, demons, giant skeletons and crabby crocodiles... it?ll be no easy task!

Become a part of this unique animal fantasy epic!

attachment.php?attachmentid=53&d=1269966673

• Assume the role of a powerful bear-like Ursan Warrior, master of all bladed weapons.
  • Become an Avian Archer, an agile hunter and marksman, expert with the bow.
  • Follow the path of the Elf Enchantress, able to command all of nature?s great and terrible power.

Pocket Legends - it?s a great big world in here!

New Content coming:

Short Term Goals

• Build community
  • Stabilize service
  • Customer Service Tools
  • Understand Apple approval process for application updates and in-app purchases

Code Features (each of these will most likely require a client update to introduce)

• More player customization
  • Bank
  • Mailboxes
  • Quests
  • Secure Trade - adding with new patch next week we hope.
  • Pets
  • PvP
  • Guilds
  • World Map
  • Player Housing
  • Auction House
  • Achievements and Leaderboards
  • Randomized Dungeons

I might try it out, but usually the only problem with these types of games are the controls.. which is why MMO's usually fail on consoles - lack of controls / hotkeys etc.