Missing Basketball Player

Patrick Dennehy, a basketball player at Baylor University in Texas, has been missing since June 19. His car was found stripped of its liscense plates in Virginia. Dennehy has no known connection to the state of Virginia. An unnamed informant recently told a court that Dennehy was shot in the head. The story has become national news in the last few days. You can find more information on the story here. While it doesnt look very good right now, here's hoping he gets home safe.

I've been at the beach the last couple of days and hanv't been watching the news. Has anything happened with this case? Do they have leads or a body or anything yet? Or is it all just speculation from what his friends were saying?

I've been at the beach the last couple of days and hanv't been watching the news. Has anything happened with this case? Do they have leads or a body or anything yet? Or is it all just speculation from what his friends were saying?

well i was gone out of town to some baseball games so i havent seen sportscenter in the last few days, but im assuming he hasnt been found, that would have been big news