Centrios Speakers

So basically, I work at the mall and I was clearing out my stores garbage when I saw these speakers on a table. They have some scratches on them but overall, they look awesome. They didn't have any cables or anything attached to them. I would like to use these ASAP but I don't know how to connect them to each other let alone what cable to use. I was wondering if you guys could guide me in the right direction, like cable types to use ? Hopefully, whatever you guys suggest I can acquire from The Source.

My future use for these speakers would probably be computer speakers for a future build I plan on creating.

Thanks for your help.

post-327160-12730305142069.jpg

post-327160-12730305318476.jpg

You're going to be pleasantly surprised with those speakers... NextTech from The Source BLOWS but Centrios... They definitely picked the right ODM, most of the speakers ROCK for the price. And you got'em for free, so that's even cooler.

Indeed, those are banana jacks. But most of the time you can unscrew those banana jacks to simply put in the 'naked' wire, without a banana jack. If that's the case, just some nice speaker cable will do. Don't get anything too expensive, as you'll never hear the difference anyway. :)

Thanks guys, I still have some questions.

I think that these two speakers are missing a third piece because of the S-Output you can see in one of the images. I can't put my head around connecting these two speakers together, then running into my computer system?

Would I buy a standard speaker wires that comes in a roll? Does that third piece I suspect play a big role in this speaker set?

Ahhhh, I don't like dealing with audio gadgets yet I WANT TO USE THESE SPEAKERS..

thanks agains if you guys can help me out.

It looks like one (both?) of the speakers has a built in amplifier. You could either get an external amp or use the internal amp.

I can't tell what the jack labeled s-audio is but it looks like a 3.5mm headphone type jack.

the s-output would probably be to hook a both speakers together, since the RCA jacks are on that one speaker. Does the other one have an S-input? I think you should post a pic of the whole back both speakers side by side so we can see exactly what we're dealing with.

Thanks guys, I still have some questions.

I think that these two speakers are missing a third piece because of the S-Output you can see in one of the images. I can't put my head around connecting these two speakers together, then running into my computer system?

Would I buy a standard speaker wires that comes in a roll? Does that third piece I suspect play a big role in this speaker set?

Ahhhh, I don't like dealing with audio gadgets yet I WANT TO USE THESE SPEAKERS..

thanks agains if you guys can help me out.

Here are some more photos.

post-327160-12730911846224.jpg

post-327160-12730912085752.jpg

The pictures are incredibly grainy and blurry so I can't make it out but is the S-Output port a 3.5 mm headphone jack? What I'm guessing is that you connect a 3.5mm stereo cable to the one speaker through the S-Output port and connect it to the other speaker just like regular speaker cable.

Are there any model numbers on the speakers? That could help us.

Okay so, I was able to scavenge around my house for a RCA to 3mm speaker cable and power cable, I got the Sub/Speaker to work. However, I'm worried about the power cord I'm using.

The power cord says 125V and 7A current, while the speaker needs 120V and 9 ohm resistance. I was reading on Wiki-answer questionnaire, it says it's possible.

I don't know what to do. I haven't really use the speakers to the ability yet, because i'm afraid of complete power shortage LOL.

Any Help you guys?