Hello from Berlin

Hello,

I want to do my obligation and introduce me. I read neowin since a lot of time. But now I registered me here.

My English is not very well. To read the news it is okay, to write... you see, horrible :unsure:

At this point I would like to say thank you to the Neowin Team for this good work.

I like to read Neowin and read what the people mean, from all over the World here.

Good Job!

by the way world... I'm from Germany.

So this was my introduce. :blush:

Don't worry man, the best way to learn is to contact as much with the language as you possibly can, and Neowin is a good step. :) You'll also find more German people here. So yeah, welcome and enjoy your stay. :)

Hallo, und willkommen im Neowin-Forum.

Don't worry about the language - consider posting on here a learning by doing experience. If all fails, there are other Germans like myself who can help you out.

Hey man, welcome to Neowin from a fellow Berliner! (even though I'm originally Swedish)

And as Meph said, we're more than happy to help you along if you have any questions... :)

Machs gut!

Willkommen! I'm half German as well.

Eurotrip:

Scott: [in German] Do you know where is Berlin?

Truck Driver: [in German] Berlin? Yes, I know it well. I stabbed a woman in a bar in Berlin. But I am going nowhere near Berlin.

Scott: Berlin!

Truck Driver: [in German] Berlin! I also sexually assaulted a horse in Berlin.

Scott: He's going to Berlin.

Jamie: Awesome.

Truck Driver: [in German] Nowhere near Berlin.