Is rep a milestone?

i have posted a number of times in the programming thread but the people never come back to reply!

no reps for me :(

Here, have a cookie

cookie.gif

There's a bug in the forum software that seems to affect me and other users with names that are five characters or less. If you click the plus sign on my post, nothing happens. What's that all about?

There's a bug in the forum software that seems to affect me and other users with names that are five characters or less. If you click the plus sign on my post, nothing happens. What's that all about?

:rofl:

You're right, I can't rep you.

Nice try, kiddo... Almost fooled me :p

Actually, I'm in the same situation. People even PMed me complaining that they can't vote-up my posts. :(

+1 for that :p

I only has 9. Gratz on 100 :p

• Like 2

i have posted a number of times in the programming thread but the people never come back to reply!

no reps for me :(

I was kind of guilty of that, you helped me out with some database stuff the other month and i replied about a week later saying thanks.

Sorry about that i usually do reply pretty prompt, just had so much Uni work to do lately. It was greatly appreciated :) +1 rep to say thanks again!