Will we ever be satisfied???

Back in the day, before Windows XP, the top downloaded themes were Luna icons, Luna DesktopX, Luna everything.

Windows XP comes out, we use Luna for a few days, and then the top downloaded themes are the Blackcomb (?) and .NET ones.

When Blackcomb comes out...

Hmm... am I seeing a pattern?

[this is in general, not meaning you specifically, so don't flame about indivduality :p]

isnt that what democracy is all about? a never ending search for satisfaction and an relentless search for more and better and more achivement and things... only under democracy can people do that without oppression :)

i believe its a good thing to a degree. :)

not really but i do have OS/2 warp - I installed it once when ppl said it was really good for Doom - then I couldnt get it to work lol..

I still got it somewhere - its like 50 floppies r sumthin lol

There was a Doom port for OS/2?

For me OS/2 was plain gay. Even if it was supposed to use less memory than WinNT 3.5, it made my puter to swap memory 3x as much as WinNT 3.5.

Yeah, I used it last that longtime ago :D

Originally posted by Tom Servo

There was a Doom port for OS/2?

For me OS/2 was plain gay. Even if it was supposed to use less memory than WinNT 3.5, it made my puter to swap memory 3x as much as WinNT 3.5.

Yeah, I used it last that longtime ago :D

tbh i cant remember properly - I was a serious n00b at the time - but Im pretty sure that PC Format said it was faster to play it in OS/2 - maybe they meant in a DOS emulator - I aint sure...

But anyway I installed those 50 floppies on my P90 with 16MB RAM (which took ages) then couldnt get Doom to work - then said 'This has no use for me now' eheh ;)