Windows XP final build number??

Think it will be 2600.3, but that's unsure until RTM leaks from the mighty plumber in Redmond.

We'll have to wait and see...

RTM is 2600 yo... the build people have been usin for a while. on betaweb, 2600 is available as a download for people... it's a 120-day limited RTM version jsut for testers, maybe as a thanks for testing or to compensate just a lil for their messed up downloading process form before... but anyway, 2600 is RTM.

yea 2600 is real but the ones in ????? are 2600.1 and 2600.3 both .1 and .3 were out on or before wednesday

there is anothe in ??? now 2 to be exact that im downloading now

Window_XP_Professional_RTM_ver_build2610.iso and usa_rtm__x86fre.pro_xp.ISO

Originally posted by BadazTazz  

How is just 2600 RTM  iits been out a week i have had it two week Sat

No, actually, you haven't had it two weeks ...

I know it cant be a build or even build 2600 cause i had it 2 weeks how you going to tell me i have not had it that long i waS a bata tester but got it from another bata friend in Cali in the mail on aug 14 he say it was mail out on sat

You can belive what you choose

you know what you have when you get it and i know what i have and when i got it

That's the End of that!

2600 is just 2600 no RTM and 2600.1 and 2600.3 are fake

Originally posted by BadazTazz  

I know it cant be a build or even build 2600 cause i had it 2 weeks how you going to tell me i have not had it that long i waS a bata tester but got it from another bata friend in Cali in the mail on aug 14 he say it was mail out on sat

Know what? You're full of crap. Know why? 2600 came out like five days ago. For everyone. Know how I know you weren't a BATA TESTER? Because there's no such thing. And even if you really meant BETA tester, I don't beleive you because I'd hope MS would have some sort of standards, and you can't spell. Shaddap.