Boston Celtics

If by looking good you mean flopping ass Paul Pierce and having ref calls go their way then alright. Last night JJ Redick got clobbered by KG on that drive, then fouled by Big Cry Baby Davis with a 2 point game. The officiating this year has been absolutely horrible.

I think they will win. They are playing so good especially Rondo. That guy is amazing on the court. Probably playing at the same level as Steve Nash. I would love to see a Celtics vs Suns finals just too see Rondo vs Nash. BTW Im not a Celtics fan, all my teams are eliminated except the Suns.

Celtics are my one good friends team so I get to hear it from him all the time, but the fact is they are pretty damn good. I think it is going to be a very interesting Finals. Yes, I am predicting them in the Finals already, no way Orlando is coming back.

Got that right. I'm not so confident in the Lakers being a sure thing after seeing the hurting they're putting on the Magic.

Got that right. I'm not so confident in the Lakers being a sure thing after seeing the hurting they're putting on the Magic.

It's hard to put a hurting on any team when they refs give complete crap foul calls and ridiculous technicals.

Off topic, but I noticed you live in Spring. I moved from there not too long ago.