Super Clasico 2010/2011 - Ticket Price?!

My brother and me have plans on flying to Barcelona to see the Super Clasico game next season.

Does anyone know how much can a tick cost for a game like this? I'm talking about a seat somewhere in the middle, not to far and not to close.

Thanks.

El Classico will be VERY VERY difficult to get tickets, no matter... you'd be best emailing Barca's website/ticketing office and asking about it.

El Classico will be VERY VERY difficult to get tickets, no matter... you'd be best emailing Barca's website/ticketing office and asking about it.

Ye, we imagine that it wont be easy to get tickets to but we will deal with that when the schedule of the next season will be published. Right now we are just wondering how expensive it may be.

• 10 months later...

Ye, we imagine that it wont be easy to get tickets to but we will deal with that when the schedule of the next season will be published. Right now we are just wondering how expensive it may be.

I don't know if you guys were going to the November or the May 2011, but I found a good source for Superclasico tickets "Paula" from LandingPadBA hooked us up in November and we just bought again for May. Thought I would share the wealth- these guys were a huge relief in skipping the typical Argentinean run around crap. Reasonable prices, tickets delivered the day before the game to our hostel. River is going to give Boca an arse whooping this clausurada!! Hope this helps-

-Rob

Are you talking about Barcelone vs Real Madrid? Tickets cat 1 is about 900? I think.

Doh! Completely missed the word "Barcelona" and decided that Buenos Aires belonged there. My bad-