Dream Car?

Audi!

i think you need to set your aspirating a little higher, although it does depend which Audi.. i'll give you that ;)

for me, i don't really have a dream car but i really really like the Masterati GranTurismo, and the Ferrari 599.. do like the CL63 AMG also

.. not sure if i will ever be able to afford the 599 (or it's equivalent when i'm ready), but i reckon i will be able to stretch to the GranTurismo at some point (again, or equivalent) :)

next car for me... probs a BMW M3 when the new 3er coupé is released :D

2 years ago I would have said an M3... but since I have one now, I have to say a Ferrari F430, a 438 Italia or a 599 GTO (I'm in love with this last one)

high five this man :)

I don't know why they still call it Jaguar XJ, they should call it the Expensive Mondeo

You're thinking of the X-Type. The XJ has no relation at all to the Ford Mondeo.

<3

zenvo-st1-front.jpg

National pride, eh? :p

Of course :rofl:

You can't deny it though, it's a sweet ride.

Yeah, it definitely looks impressive. I feel sorry for anyone in Denmark who wants to buy one though:

It is estimated that the basic cost of the car, without registration or tax, will be around five million Danish kroner, which is approximately one million US dollars. The cost of putting the car on the road in Denmark would be around 16 million kroner as a result of registration expenses. But Zenvo are aiming at the export market alone.

Just had a quick look on XE. 5 million Danish kroner is just under ?560,000. With the registration expenses, it shoots up to just under ?1.8 million. :o

Maserati Gran Turismo

Maserati-GrandTurismo-002.jpg

I don't know why they still call it Jaguar XJ since it has no Jag soul anymore, they should call it the Expensive Mondeo ot the Cheap Granturismo.

P.S. R.I.P. last real XJ / XJR

Totally agree. Ever since they got rid of the circle headlights it was all downhill. Still a beautiful car though. Funny you should say Grand Turismo and that is my current Dream Car.

• Like 1