[WC2010] Game 03 - South Korea vs. Greece

Who will win game 3?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win game 3?

• South Korea
    • Greece
    • Draw

So, I think it'll be a good idea to have a thread per game otherwise we'll have a cluster**** in the World Cup thread.

I really don't know much about these teams so I really wouldn't know what to predict.

Feel free to discuss.

I've selected South Korea. ?I don't know much about either team, Greece probably have the most experienced side but I think South Korea will probably be work-horse like in their approach.

Crap, I found out I won't be getting this game in my satellite TV unless I order it as pay-per-view... well, let me know how it's going, I'll try to stream it but I'm at my parents house and they only have a 1mbps connection.

This Greece side is really poor and can't organize themselves. ?A good team will see South Korea passing at time is scrappy and if you're tougher on the ball it will be hard for SK to win it back, defence wise South Korea aren't really tested but there could be a weakness in communication there.

Greece just aren't turning up, I've seen SK win headers, come through and just take the ball, not tracking SK players who are putting together some good passing because of this. The defence should be a big concern for Greece, I've seen SK get in front of them too many times, if SK just organize themselves a bit more they could romp this match! ?

I can't remember if Greece has passed the ball into and around the box, they're playing long balls and SK aren't doing too bad at defending them.

I said it from the start, South Korea For sure! Look at Greece's team, they are playing dirty, Yelling at each other.. completely unorganised! South Korea have it all under control.

Greece are being outplayed here

Definitely, they aren't really creating chances or anything, their attempts to counter are poor and unenthusiastic at best.

The South Korean players are very honest in their play. No diving, faking injuries or tackles and generally working 100%.

Can't say the same about Greece. Probably came into the game thinking they'll win it in a straight forward fashion.

The South Korean players are very honest in their play. No diving, faking injuries or tackles and generally working 100%.

Can't say the same about Greece. Probably came into the game thinking they'll win it in a straight forward fashion.

I am surprised and very happy with how SK is doing, though I do not care who wins this game specifically, SK should be proud for sure - especially when they have a 2-0 lead with well deserved goals. Like you said, nice to see a lack of diving and faking injuries.