[WC2010] Game 09 - Netherlands vs. Denmark

Who will win game 9?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Netherlands, Denmark or Draw?

2. 2. How many goals will The Netherlands score?

3. 3. How many goals will Denmark score?

Game to be played in Soccer City, Johannesburg on the 14th of June, 2010 @ 13:30 (local time)

Referee: Stéphane Lannoy (France)

I've seen The Netherlands play recently and they're a force to be reckoned with, their offense is really strong. I'll go with them 3-1.

Feel free to discuss!

Despite being Danish, 2-1 to Netherlands - I don't have high hopes for Denmark on this one, way too many injuries and our top player is in a bit of a limbo.

We just seem weak overall, especially against the Netherlands which is a great team.

I voted pretty optimistic. 3-1 victory.

We'll see tomorrow. Things might just turn ugly. I'm scared for Morten Olsen. So are more Dutchies, according to the interviews on tv.

Because I like the Netherlands club as my top 3

Really considering ordering this shirt; though not the typical orange, I like it A LOT!

FF_394546ALT1_xl.jpg&w=400

that's a snazzy shirt :p

that's a snazzy shirt :p

Agreed, Sir Rappy; I showed my dad (I'm a poor college student) and he immediately goes "very cool - it isn't orange and its Holland? you want it"

1) I was SHOCKED my AMERICAN FATHER who knows NOTHING of soccer knew their jerseys were orange.

2) My response was :woot:

couldn't care less about the dutch (think they are over rated and i hate van der saar, most over rated goalie in the world). but go dirk go!!!! and i guess van persie and robben are alright too ;) (those two are actually pretty sick)

Heh, threw together a lame sig. I spent more time doing that in Photoshop than I should have. :blush:

Looks 'artistic' - like ya meant to goof off. I saw it before I read your comment, I like it.

Heh, threw together a lame sig. I spent more time doing that in Photoshop than I should have. :blush:

it looks good :p

Looks 'artistic' - like ya meant to goof off. I saw it before I read your comment, I like it.

Lol yeah, it's just for laughs. :)

Thanks though. I hope I don't have to remove it soon. :laugh:

Lol yeah, it's just for laughs. :)

Nah! You're still a supporter, not a World Cup specific supporter; even if they don't make it far (which I personally think they will at least move out of group).

Because I like the Netherlands club as my top 3

Really considering ordering this shirt; though not the typical orange, I like it A LOT!

<snip>

Very nice shirt indeed. I might put on my 2006 WC Davids number 8 Shirt :D

Nah you won't have to. It's not like it's a vuvuzela supporter sig :whistle:

I'm siding with Denmark but they have a tough start against the Netherlands. I'll be happy with a draw but a 1 goal win would be sweet.