[WC2010] Game 14 - Brazil vs. North Korea

Who will win game 14?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Brazil, North Korea or Draw?

2. 2. How many goals will Brazil score?

3. 3. How many goals will North Korea score?

does anybody know why Ronaldinho wasnt selected??

was it related to his form or otherwise?

not sure it could be a combination of things.

Wow, North Korea holding off Brazil and looking slightly impressive. I guess that's how well you can play when you have been well and truly written off. Nothing to lose, something to prove!

It was because ronaldinho wasn't involved in much of qualification and he didn't play consistently for AC. Adriano didn't go cos he's fat and he kept missing club training sessions

Dida wasn't overated he was a brilliant keeper, just inconsistent

It was because ronaldinho wasn't involved in much of qualification and he didn't play consistently for AC. Adriano didn't go cos he's fat and he kept missing club training sessions

Dida wasn't overated he was a brilliant keeper, just inconsistent

well i guess if your an english fan you would think anyone was a brilliant keeper...

• Like 1

Austen, what about Ronaldo ? /jk

Last I heard he was buried in some tranny's cleavage haha

well i guess if your an english fan you would think anyone was a brilliant keeper...

Fair play...fair play *doths cap*

Wow, North Korea holding off Brazil and looking slightly impressive. I guess that's how well you can play when you have been well and truly written off. Nothing to lose, something to prove!

Well, the Brazilians can retire on their fat salaries either way but the North Koreans could be tortured if they lose. I'd say that the North Koreans do have something to lose!

owned. USA USA USA!! Green was our best player, thank you england. :laugh:

the way korea is playing is reminding me of how liverpool played all year :pinch:

what....like crap? ;)

I kid Korea are doing well :D

what....like crap? ;)

I kid Korea are doing well :D

lol they are, but im talking more of the lines of sitting back and praying type of game... but definite crap.