[WC2010] Game 17 - South Africa vs. Uruguay

Who will win game 17?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. South Africa, Uruguay or Draw

2. 2. How many goals will South Africa score?

3. 3. How many goals will Uruguay score?

Poor show by the SA fans. Walking out of the stadium. Way to support your team (N)

It works both ways. The SA fans showed up to support the team, the team let them down so they let the team down by leaving. I personally would've left. SA got embarrassed today.

for a brief moment there were no vuvuzelas playing :)

Highlight of the match. :p

Poor show by the SA fans. Walking out of the stadium. Way to support your team (N)

with that sh*t performance no wonder, what a complete and total embarrassment :no:

Shame really, they played really well in the 2nd half against Mexico, would have been nice to see them get something from this game.

At least we've got the first 'goal of the tournament' entry.

Shame really, they played really well in the 2nd half against Mexico, would have been nice to see them get something from this game.

At least we've got the first 'goal of the tournament' entry.

It also seemed like a completely different team to me...

I know, so embarassing. I would have never have walked out of stadium...probably African mentality or something.

I know, so embarassing. I would have never have walked out of stadium...probably African mentality or something.

In MLB its done in every game the home team is loosing badly. Fans leave in the 7 or 8 inning.

I'm pretty sure its done in the NBA too.

Not African mentality at all, just fan mentality.

rugby union is their main sport(winter, form what ive seen), imo soccer is no where near as big. If it wasnt the world cup they probably wouldn't even fill half...so im not surprised that they walked out.