Lakers vs Celtics

Lakers vs Celtics  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who is winning the final game

Wow, I guess not too many people follow the NBA finals here...

Last night game was great!

Lakers killed Celtics with great defense and 22 score difference.

Who do you think will win in the final game?

I've been Lakers fan since Magic Johnson, so I am all up for them.

Cheers

I'm routing for the Celtics. Sick of Kry-Baby Kobe and his squad of prima donna's.

Phil Jackson, most overrated coach ever in any sport.

I'm routing for the Celtics. Sick of Kobe and his squad of prima donna's.

Agree! I'm pulling for the Celtics just because Kobe acts like he is the best thing to ever grace this planet.

I voted Celtics as an official Laker-hater, but I'm not going to be surprised if LA wins. Lakers are such a different team at home. I will say this: the Lakers played their absolute BEST basketball in Game 6 and only managed 89 points. That shocks me. Given the amount of easy shots the Celtics missed and how flat they played, if the Celtics play their best basketball Thursday then they can win it.

I will say the Lakers because Kobe scores more than the whole Celtics combined.

That plus Celtics players are ****ty as hell.

Rondo = Piece of **** player. Nate Robinson is better.

Perkins = Piece of **** player. Big and strong, but stupid.

Baby = Piece of **** player. Big and strong, but stupid.

Allen = Hot and cold player. One game scores 8 three pointers, the next one goes 0/13.

Garnett = Gasol can bitch slap him if Gasol was not a scared *****.

Pierce = Hot and cold player. Plus he's a bitch.

The Lakers are equally bad, but they have Kobe. Kobe is the best player in basketball right now.

I'm rooting for the Celtics - so glad they knocked out the so called - never won anything - King James, the UN - super superman Dwight Howard and was really looking forward to them knocking off Cry Baby Kobe.

However they will have to play much better than last night, and without Perkins it will be even tougher.

I've been a Lakers fan since Jerry West. Go Lakers! :hug:

:spell: Burst the Celtics bubbles LOL.

:phone::jump:

:fun: :punk:

:hump:

Celtics = :broken: + :wilted_rose: + :pacifier: + :blushing:

Is it on tonight?

My ex was from Boston, so go Lakers :laugh: ....nah, I'd still support celtics.

Naah, Game 7 is on Thursday at 9:00pm EST in L.A. so is on Lakers' home turf.

Lakers all the way! :)

Without the three point shooters Celtics have no game

lakers!

celtics have some of the dirtiest players in the league, while lakers have some of the best floppers in the league...

and kobe, give the guy a break, he is playing with a bad back, torn finger ligament and a broken finger; anyone else in the league would call it quit any of the 3 happened to them

lakers!

celtics have some of the dirtiest players in the league, while lakers have some of the best floppers in the league...

and kobe, give the guy a break, he is playing with a bad back, torn finger ligament and a broken finger; anyone else in the league would call it quit any of the 3 happened to them

Yeah, he is kicking as as it is. Best player in NBA

Allen = Hot and cold player. One game scores 8 three pointers, the next one goes 0/13.

The Lakers are equally bad, but they have Kobe. Kobe is the best player in basketball right now.

This is why they're in the finals... right on.

PERKINS RULED OUT FOR GAME 7

LOS ANGELES ? The crutches gave it away.

Boston Celtics center Kendrick Perkins will not play in Game 7 of the NBA Finals after tearing two ligaments in his right knee in the first quarter of Game 6.

The Celtics will take the floor for Game 7 without their best post defender and arguably their toughest player, who met the media Wednesday sporting crutches and the disappointment that comes with knowing that he won?t be on the floor for the ultimate game for any player.

?Physically I?m in pain. I hurt my knee pretty badly. I?m out for tomorrow, so there?s nothing I can do about it,? Perkins said. ?Torn MCL and a torn PCL, so got to watch from the sideline. I?d be lying to you if I told you it didn?t hurt, but it hurts. Game 7 of the Finals, Game 6 of the Finals, couldn?t help your team. Can?t do nothing but sit on the side and encourage guys to play better and play well. I?ll probably never get this opportunity again to even make it back to The Finals. Physically I?m doing better than I am mentally.?

Celtics coach Doc Rivers said he hasn?t decided who will step into the starting role for Perkins, he?s debating between Big Baby Davis and Rasheed Wallace. But he made it clear that there is no ?replacing? him.

The Celtics are 11-4 without Perkins over the last three years (2-2 this season), including a loss at L.A. in Game 5 of the 2008 Finals.

Source

seriously!!!!! seriously!!!! you think Nate "The Midget" robinson is better than rondo... HA!!!!! DON'T THINK SO!!!!. At best robinson is a hustle player that would not last the season giving effort like that night in and night out. See Paul Milsap (jazz 08-09 season)

Big Baby!!!!! don't get me started......oh wait!!!!!! too Late!!!!! Glen "Fat Arse" Davis. is an overweight piece of poo. if he would lose some freakin weight he would be a phenomenal player.

Perkins is the ugliest mofo in the league..... if Barkley and Dikembe had a love child together that kid would be better lookin than perkins

in this series i have figured out one thing about Pierce and Allen. they are both bigger whiners than Kobe.

KG is KG.....but only old does have that sweet outside shot just ouyside the key. i don't think i have ever seen someone sweat so much with minimal effort.

Lakers by 15. LA 3 pt'er will be on fire tonigh, since perkins isn't playing you might not see bynum play. of they will save him toward the end.