[WC2010] Game 18 - Argentina vs. South Korea

Who will win game 18?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Argentina, South Korea or Draw?

2. 2. How many goals will Argentina score?

3. 3. How many goals will South Korea score?

The match will be played in Soccer City, Johannesburg on the?17th of June 2010 @ 13:30 (local time)

Referee: Frank De Bleeckere (Belgium)

This will be an interesting match, though South Korea played well on their last game, I think Argentina is simply a better team and will win 2-1

Feel free to discuss!

Argentina 3 - 1 South Korea.

Argote: Thanks for creating the threads for each match. +1 reputation for your helpful service. (Y)

Argote: Thanks for creating the threads for each match. +1 reputation for your helpful service. (Y)

Thanks for the rep, it's no problem creating the threads!

I actually don't talk much or any about football, but I want to share that here in Argentina, 99,99% of the people with TVs will be watching the game and the other ,01% will do it from a bar. They are very expectant about how the team will do this time. You can go and speed in any avenue of any city and no police will stop you. HAHAHAHA!

I actually don't talk much or any about football, but I want to share that here in Argentina, 99,99% of the people with TVs will be watching the game and the other ,01% will do it from a bar. They are very expectant about how the team will do this time. You can go and speed in any avenue of any city and no police will stop you. HAHAHAHA!

The total amount of people watching seems about right, but I didn't know bars were that unpopular for watching games in Argentina? :laugh:

The total amount of people watching seems about right, but I didn't know bars were that unpopular for watching games in Argentina :laugh:

Not everyone has a TV. LOL

Not everyone has a TV. LOL

Haha, I meant it the other way around, I think more than 0.01% will watch it form a bar... way more...