[WC2010] Game 21 - Germany vs. Serbia

Who will win game 21?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Germany, Serbia or Draw?

2. 2. How many goals will Germany score?

3. 3. How many goals will Serbia score?

GO SERBIA!!!

Coz he deserved it: two faults = two yellow cards, on a third fault, he got a red one.

n i might b wrong.. but 2 yellows = 1 red, which wld mean 2 faults = 1 red, not 3 faults = 1 red.. :p

Damn referee! He doesnt know the rules...player on the ground =! Yellow card.

Germany can still make it.

+woke up at 7am just to see this :p

Damn referee! He doesnt know the rules...player on the ground =! Yellow card.

Germany can still make it.

+woke up at 7am just to see this :p

i think the germans are gona attack just as the half begins because they will have to score to take the pressure off else its game uP!

:laugh: @ Mick McCarthy calling the Ref a clown. Hopefully Serbia introduce Nenad Milijas sometime in this half.

i wana ask something..

does a yellow card mean u miss the next match or is that decided by the ref irrelevent of the decision of the yellow card?

i wana ask something..

does a yellow card mean u miss the next match or is that decided by the ref irrelevent of the decision of the yellow card?

Red card means Klose will miss the next match.. Ozil has a yellow from previous game.. if he picks up another yellow he will miss the next game.. Lahm has 1 yellow that he picked this match.. means he wont miss the next match (if he doesnt pick up another yellow or red this game).. hope this helps..

I think he might have seen the replay at halftime and will give a red card to one of the Serbian players to balance his mistake out.. :p

nah, he won't give any cards now. chicken :angry:

yellow card!! so i was wrong :D

:laugh: @ Mick McCarthy calling the Ref a clown. Hopefully Serbia introduce Nenad Milijas sometime in this half.

Mick McCarthy has been great in this match. :laugh:

ohh.. i get it now :)

so its 2 yellows.. from one match.. or two different matches..

but i got a question.. what if i get a yellow.. and the next match is clean.. and the third match i get a yellow.. will i miss the next match or is it only if i get yellow card in one game and the next one?