[WC2010] Game 24 - Netherlands vs. Japan

Who will win game 24?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. The Netherlands, Japan or Draw?

2. 2. How many goals will The Netherlands score?

3. 3. How many goals will Japan score?

The game will be played in Moses Mabhida Stadium, Durban on the?19th of June 2010 @ 13:30 (local time)

Referee: Hector Baldassi (Argentina)

I think The Netherlands have an edge on this game, Japan is OK but are outclassed by the Netherlands. I forecast a 3-1 win by The Netherlands.

Feel free to discuss!

its anything but predictable? Who thought Spain and Germany would lose? England tie twice? Italy barely tie? France crash and burn? (well the last one...)

I'd say the contrary, it is quite unpredictable!

its anything but predictable? Who thought Spain and Germany would lose? England tie twice? Italy barely tie? France crash and burn? (well the last one...)

:laugh: I think you misunderstood my comment. I said that Japan was going to win and that the WC was so predictable because you can simply pick the team that has the least chances to win as demonstrated in previous games. And it was just a joke :)

:laugh: I think you misunderstood my comment. I said that Japan was going to win and that the WC was so predictable because you can simply pick the team that has the least chances to win as demonstrated in previous games. And it was just a joke :)

ah i see it now haha

Seriously horrible this world cup. FIFA should be giving refunds for this level of "entertainment". Not just the lack of goals, as 0-0 can be entertaining, it is the quality of attacking this world cup is crap.