[WC2010] Match 30: Portugal vs North Korea

31 members have voted

1. 1. Portugal, North Korea or Draw?

2. 2. How many goals will Portugal score?

3. 3. How many goals will North Korea score?

The match will take place at the Green Point Stadium, Cape Town. Kick-off is at 13:30 local time.

Referee: Pablo Pozo (Chile)

I think Portugal is going to win this one. 3 - 0.

It's either draw or Portugal will win 1-0.

NK showed that they are not some lame team, and i would really wish them to win :D

The fact that NK can hold Brazil to 0-0 for over half of the match shows that they're reasonably good. Draw or one side wins by 1 goal.

Didn't think I'd say this but I want a draw or 1-0 for NK.

North Korea aren't broken down easily, but unfortunately I see Portugal scoring at least 2, so I went for 2-0.

I think this will end 2-1, North Korea has proven it has a tight defense that can hold pretty well against offensive powerhouses like Brazil, however I think in the end Portugal will win.

AS portugal made a draw with ivory coast (0-0) and north korea is already deafeted by Brazil (2-1).

so i think portugal is gone win with 2-1

Portugal 2-0 but ronaldo gets tackled breaks his ankles half way through the first half lol

In real football no-one gets tackled. You're probably thinking about eggball. :p

strange... the German moderator said that the North-Korean people can see the game first in 18-24 hours.

So that they can see N. Korea winning again, like they did against Brazil. :shiftyninja: