[WC2010] Match 33 - Mexico vs. Uruguay

Who will win game 33?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Mexico, Uruguay or Draw?

2. 2. How many goals will Mexico score?

3. 3. How many goals will Uruguay score?

The game will be played in Royal Bafokeng Stadium, Rustenburg?on the 22th of June 2010 @ 16:00 (local time).

Referee: Viktor Kassai (Hungary)

Every team has now played 2 games, over the next 4 days the round of 16 will be defined. I think Mexico vs. Uruguay promises to be a very good game, both teams played well on their last game, I support Mexico and will go for a 2-1 victory for Mexico.

Feel free to discuss!

I really do not know who is better, but i wish a SouthAmerican Team win in this match... this WC we are dominating!!!

I am loving this match! I can hear the crowd sometimes. I really hate those damn vuvuzela. The country should be ashamed of themselves with this backwards display.

I am loving this match! I can hear the crowd sometimes. I really hate those damn vuvuzela. The country should be ashamed of themselves with this backwards display.

You do know that people using them are mostly not South Africans right?

You do know that people using them are mostly not South Africans right?

Maybe so, but they can ban this crap. Who wants an event remembered for an annoying noise? :blink:

France game has more action :shifty:

1-0 aouth africa and gorgouff just got sent off because the africans went to the italian school of diving.