[WC2010] Round of 16 - United States vs. Ghana (Match 50)

Who will win game 50?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. United States or Ghana?

2. 2. How many goals will The United States score?

3. 3. How many goals will Ghana score?

Bah, I'm disappointed the US lost and is now out. It was a good game though. England better play good tomorrow since Germany is pretty tough.

Germany will get through :cool:

good game, unlucky USA, well done to Ghana.

God I hope we do well 2mos Germany is gonna b tough.

This is kind of to be expected. The United States (at least the men) suck at soccer. If you can't pull out a win against Ghana we really have no business even being in the World Cup to begin with. As an American I can honestly say that we just don't care.

As for Germany Vs England: 1-0 (the only thing worse than the US, is a team with talent who can't play together as a team)

This is kind of to be expected. The United States (at least the men) suck at soccer. If you can't pull out a win against Ghana we really have no business even being in the World Cup to begin with. As an American I can honestly say that we just don't care.

As for Germany Vs England: 1-0 (the only thing worse than the US, is a team with talent who can't play together as a team)

Wow, Should the Ghana team take that as an insult?

Wow, Should the Ghana team take that as an insult?

No. It is simply the truth. Outside of South America and Europe there is very little talent in soccer. Either team would have been destroyed by Uruguay. Ghana will now get this privilege.

why? What's your problem ?

no respect for a country who invented the game but is run by an italian (Y)

that's like team canada in hockey getting coached by a swede... embarrassing.

You do know that more than 30% of the players that play overseas in all the uefa leaugs are from Africa right? What are you talking about there is no talent? The just don't advance in the world cup cus they don't have the discipline that a team like say brazil or Spain have!!!!

You do know that more than 30% of the players that play overseas in all the uefa leaugs are from Africa right? What are you talking about there is no talent? The just don't advance in the world cup cus they don't have the discipline that a team like say brazil or Spain have!!!!

I was referring to teams. There are no good teams outside of South America and Europe. There are plenty of talented players from Africa, Asia and North America. I used a poor choice of words in my original statement.

i would rather see Germany die, too many fans around the world will be disappointed and i'd like to see that.

i wouldn't mind that either. if anything, i'm just happy the italians are out.

no respect for a country who invented the game but is run by an italian (Y)

that's like team canada in hockey getting coached by a swede... embarrassing.

The manager is Italian, why is that such a big deal? It's no worse than Germany having a Brazilian on their team.

The manager is Italian, why is that such a big deal? It's no worse than Germany having a Brazilian on their team.

yes it is, it's way worse. the team is being run by a foreigner... and it's not like you guys don't have a canadian on your team ;) anyways (well he's hurt right now...)

especially nowadays all players are playing in different clubs around the world.

yes it is, it's way worse. the team is being run by a foreigner... and it's not like you guys don't have a canadian on your team ;) anyways (well he's hurt right now...)

It's no different at all, most of Africa had foreign managers but I heard no one complaining about it.

It's no different at all, most of Africa had foreign managers but I heard no one complaining about it.

africa didn't invent the game either and doesn't really take pride in being the king of the soccer world.