[WC2010] Round of 16 - Argentina vs. Mexico (Match 52)

Who will win game 52?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Argentina or Mexico?

2. 2. How many goals will Argentina score?

3. 3. How many goals will Mexico score?

The game will be played in Soccer City, Johannesburg at 20:30 (local time)

Referee: Roberto Rosetti (Italy)

The winner will play against the winner of Match 51 (Germany vs. England)

Well, I hope Mexico wins this game though it might be hard, I hope it's as good a game as 2006's World Cup Round of 16 Argentina vs. Mexico. I'm gonna say Mexico 2, Argentina 1.

Can't see it. I think Argentina will come out on top, but we'll see.

I realize they are like top 3 at any given time. I'm not holding my breath but it'd be so sweet!

Now that USA hast lost, I'm rooting for Latin America (except Arg) and Spain.

I'm backing Maradonna and his undefeated squad.....he's such an amusing guy to watch on the sidelines with his antics...a theatrical fella. lol a brilliant footballer in his own days.

During media conference, Maradona asked the journalists who criticized him during qualifying to drop their pants - so they could get along better. Relevant.

I still remember that match in Germany 4 years ago. This match is going to be delicious.

I can't believe how many of you think this game will be easy for Argentina. Mexico has been one of the few teams that have played very well in all their games and they clearly have the team to take down Argentina.

No one is giving Mexico any credit but we shall see what the outcome will be.

I can't believe how many of you think this game will be easy for Argentina. Mexico has been one of the few teams that have played very well in all their games and they clearly have the team to take down Argentina.

No one is giving Mexico any credit but we shall see what the outcome will be.

Mexico does have a decent team...but does it have the ability to take down Argentina??

Mexico does have a decent team...but does it have the ability to take down Argentina??

Did Switzerland have the ability to take down Spain?

Did New Zealand have the ability to embarrass Italy?

Both of those teams have much less quality than Mexico's team and they pulled off monumental results.

Did Switzerland have the ability to take down Spain?

Did New Zealand have the ability to embarrass Italy?

Both of those teams have much less quality than Mexico's team and they pulled off monumental results.

All those matches are because Spain and Italy played like ****, not because Switzerland and NZ has the ability to win.

All those matches are because Spain and Italy played like ****, not because Switzerland and NZ has the ability to win.

And what makes you so sure that Argentina will play so marvelous today?

And what makes you so sure that Argentina will play so marvelous today?

and what makes you so sure that Argentina will play like **** today?

:rolleyes: