What are your predictions for Lebron ?

15 members have voted

1. 1. Lebron...

• stays in Cleveland.
    • goes to Miami.
    • heads over to the Knicks.
    • joins Chicago.
    • surprise, goes to the Nets.

Definitely interesting times in the NBA with all the big name free agents on the market. So many rumors, so many predictions.

I don't think he'll join Chicago, simply cause they aren't a great organization. No loyalty to their players. Players know this.

Stay in Cleveland, I don't know, there's personal turmoil there. It just doesn't seem to be working for him there.

Knicks, I just don't see it. This would be the team that would require the most work for success.

Heat is well known for its great organization and great treatment for its players. Playing along side Wade and room for another top player is a plus. :D

Since I'm from Miami, I can't help but wish to see Lebron in a Heat uni. So I may be a bit biased.

What's your take on the whole situation?

no team will try to sign him and teach him a lesson... but most likely knicks/nets or heats, and please dont come to the bulls, we dont need you (we need bosh thou...)

no team will try to sign him and teach him a lesson... but most likely knicks/nets or heats, and please dont come to the bulls, we dont need you (we need bosh thou...)

No team with the opportunity to sign Lebron is going to pass on him. Bosh will pretty much follow Lebron wherever he goes too, cept for Cleveland, which then most certainly lands Bosh in Miami with Wade.

I think hes heading to Miami, that's his best chance to win a championship, Wade and Lebron would be lethal. If he doesn't win at-least one championship there then theres no hope for him.

No team with the opportunity to sign Lebron is going to pass on him. Bosh will pretty much follow Lebron wherever he goes too, cept for Cleveland, which then most certainly lands Bosh in Miami with Wade.

I'm a pretty huge Rockets fan and NBA fan...and I don't believe Bosh will play side-kick to either Lebron or D-Wade. Lebron will stay in Cleveland and the Rockets are going to pull out the impossible like we did with the Tracy McGrady trade in 2004 and 2009 and do a Sign-in-Trade for CB4.

Well, Bosh is going to have to play side-kick to someone if he's going to be successful wherever he goes. He knows this. He's not exactly the 'leader' type. He's a support role. I don't see him as a center-piece teams build around at all.

He's made it very aware of how much he wants to play with LeBron, so I think it's very much he's willing to play side-kick to any other player of equal caliber.

I hope LeBron doesn't head over to NY just to claim what the media calls 'immortality' simply by winning one championship there. In the time it would take for a championship there, he could already have 3 rings elsewhere. pinch.gif

I think he'll most likely go to the bulls, staying in Cleveland is not an option i don't see them winning a title with the current roster they have. and they haven't done squat?

in the free agent market to get the help Lebron needs. but i wouldn't be surprised if he decides to stay put with Cleveland.?

I think LBJ is starting to separate himself from the "Trio." Can't blame him though. Although, I really think it's lame that one team could end up hitting a homer with a 2 for 1 splash.

Honestly. I can't see Lebron straying from Cleveland. His entire career has been based on being in Cleveland and changing that entire franchise. They'll put up the money to keep him, and maybe put up the money to put some people around him who can actually step up. He's a great athlete, it would be Cleveland's worse decision to actually let Lebron walk cause I promise you will not see another player as good as Lebron.

So Bosh and Wade is practically a done deal for Miami.

LeBron's destination is starting to look pretty clear to me. :woot: Man this is going to be one hell of a season coming up!

I predict that Kobe will win another championship and no one will care about Lebron since his team will not make it.

I predict that Kobe will win another championship and no one will care about Lebron since his team will not make it.

I'm exactly the opposite. I hate anything Kobe and the Lakers at this point. The league is so lopsided. Even when Kobe tries to takeover a game (almost costing his team a loss), they still have so many superstars that it doesn't matter. Spread the talent around the league a little bit.

I think I heard the giant collective moan of Cleveland just a few minutes ago. :p