Windows 7 Start Menu User Picture Remover

Windows 7 Start Menu User Picture Remover is a free portable tool that allows you to remove the start menu user picture in Windows 7 with just one click.

How to use:

Just run the tool as administrator and click Remove Start Menu User Picture. Now the start menu user picture will be removed:

w7smupr.jpg

To add it again, just click Add Start Menu User Picture.

Download Link

A Slight issue

As I posted on your download page, if you mouse over the other entries of the start menu, the pitures for Network, Run, Computer etc appear, and then the User picture reappears but without the frame, rerun the utility to add the User picture back, rerun again to remove, mouse over start menu entires, and the picture is back again, without the frame. Just an FYI.

A Slight issue

As I posted on your download page, if you mouse over the other entries of the start menu, the pitures for Network, Run, Computer etc appear, and then the User picture reappears but without the frame, rerun the utility to add the User picture back, rerun again to remove, mouse over start menu entires, and the picture is back again, without the frame. Just an FYI.

Will be fixed in the next version.

A Slight issue

It is fixed now.

A Slight issue

i get the same issue, just downloaded the app a sec ago.. dont think its quite fixed yet.

win 7 ultimate x64

i get the same issue, just downloaded the app a sec ago.. dont think its quite fixed yet.

win 7 ultimate x64

What is the size of the exe file? If it not 1.42 MB then you are using the older version.

What is the size of the exe file? If it not 1.42 MB then you are using the older version.

Sorry, but no cigar, downloaded your new version, ran it, does not remove the picture at all. Also, as an FYI, when I click the Remove picture button, it opens the personalize window for the system, as if I'm going to change the theme, don't really think this should be nessisary or should happen at all.

Sorry, but no cigar, downloaded your new version, ran it, does not remove the picture at all. Also, as an FYI, when I click the Remove picture button, it opens the personalize window for the system, as if I'm going to change the theme, don't really think this should be nessisary or should happen at all.

1. Click Remove

2. Restart your PC.

3. Now it will not show the user picture.