[WC2010] Third Place: Uruguay vs. Germany (Game 63)

Who will win 3rd place?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Uruguay or Germany?

2. 2. How many goals will Uruguay score?

3. 3. How many goals will Germany score?

The game will be played in Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium, Port Elizabeth at 20:30 (local time)

Referee: TBD

I think Germany will win this, 3-1 is my forecast.

I am afraid that the Germans aren't interested anymore to win this, like Lahm expressed in an interview. They know they've just thrown away a huge chance to get into the final by Angst they may look weak against Spain. They ran into their own knife. Spain was clearly better because the German team played without their team spirit. It will go into overtime with a 1:1 and Uruguay will win the game in the end. Uruguay fought until the last second against the Dutch and more - they can be proud even though they lost. The Germans were paralyzed today, they lost and they have no reason to be proud, quite the opposite.

My optimistic side says 3:1 for Germany though. I hope they recover from the loss and get their act together.

im watching it at work, good game so far. nice goal by the germans. the ball curved on the goalie and it look like that was the reason he was unable to control it. that and the fact the balls suck. he's an awesome keeper though...

If only Muller had been available against Spain :(

i honestly think that wouldn't have made a dif?

and WOW WHAT A GOAL!!!! unreal tackle con schweinstagger (slaughtered that name...)

I love that Suarez is being booed every time he touches the ball. :laugh:

Yes, hilarious indeed!

Despite the 1 - 1 I'm still hopeful for the German team. The second half will be better...

the germans definitely look better this game then they did against spain...

edit: nvm.. ever since they got scored on they are playing EXACTLY the way they were playing against spain. they should be stoked that it's not 2-1 uruguay right now.